Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

Love’s good games are really, really good.

Love’s bad games are really, really bad.

He’s had both now. Can’t use the team as an excuse forever.

If he’s a half and half consistently, he’s an average QB who should not be paid franchise QB money.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You stated an intellectually dishonest fact in troll fashion. You're either ignorant or intellectually dishonest. 

Both are annoying and boring. Don't bother with a response, I won't see it.

You responded to me, initially. If it’s boring and annoying you, then blame yourself. No one told you to engage with my post.

I’ll respond whenever and to whomever I want. I’m not breaking the rules by stating an indisputable fact. So go cry about it to someone who cares. 

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I cant tell what all the bantering back and forth is about. Whether there were windy conditions during the game? That's what's causing this extended argument?

That was the other guy, he seemed fine. He was just mad someone said his wind report was wrong or didn't believe it. This is another troll loser who comes in all the ******* time when we aren't doing well to ruffle feathers then plays victim so if a mod looks he can play all innocent. It's not that big of a deal, I just don't get their obsession. I don't THINK we have guys that go in there when Fields sucks and rubs it in. Maybe I am wrong bc I don't go into their forum like a giant L7 weenie. 

He's also in like every thread about GB in the gen starting ****, but who isn't lol. 

I'll take the blame for quoting the other one a bunch and I guess he had to get in on it too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

That was the other guy, he seemed fine. He was just mad someone said his wind report was wrong or didn't believe it. This is another troll loser who comes in all the ******* time when we aren't doing well to ruffle feathers then plays victim so if a mod looks he can play all innocent. It's not that big of a deal, I just don't get their obsession. I don't THINK we have guys that go in there when Fields sucks and rubs it in. Maybe I am wrong bc I don't go into their forum like a giant L7 weenie. 

He's also in like every thread about GB in the gen starting ****, but who isn't lol. 

I'll take the blame for quoting the other one a bunch and I guess he had to get in on it too.

I went in there after GB beat CHI week one....made a single, innocuous comment and the Moderator in there (or one of them) got out of hand and I had to sic the Webmaster on him. People are so strange. 

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

I went in there after GB beat CHI week one....made a single, innocuous comment and the Moderator in there (or one of them) got out of hand and I had to sic the Webmaster on him. People are so strange. 

I used to hang in the Bears forum on another site in their OFF TOPIC section bc a couple of them played FF games there with me and they were good **** and joked around a lot like we do in here and some of them flew off the ******* handle. And we NEVER talked about football in there, I didn't anyways. It was just random stupid **** like video games or drinking or stupid jokes, but no no I cannot be in there. I don't think I'm that touchy, but when the same couple always come in at that "Certain time" to drop some passive aggressive ****, it's like GTFO.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

I used to hang in the Bears forum on another site in their OFF TOPIC section bc a couple of them played FF games there with me and they were good **** and joked around a lot like we do in here and some of them flew off the ******* handle. And we NEVER talked about football in there, I didn't anyways. It was just random stupid **** like video games or drinking or stupid jokes, but no no I cannot be in there. I don't think I'm that touchy, but when the same couple always come in at that "Certain time" to drop some passive aggressive ****, it's like GTFO.

Understood. I see them...but simply choose not to engage them. Why? No purpose to it IMO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, malak1 said:

If you don’t know the context of what I was replying to, you can always go back and check. Or not, I don’t really care.

I think i get the context, though that can change based on what your point/ purpose is and its relative significance is.  

Is it possible you dont know whether it is/ isn't signficant so you choose to deflect the question?

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think i get the context, though that can change based on what your point/ purpose is and its relative significance is.  

Is it possible you dont know whether it is/ isn't signficant so you choose to deflect the question?

Whether it’s significant is subjective, I guess. It does directly refute Zach Jacobson’s comparison, though. He tried to word it so carefully, lol. Talk about intellectually dishonest.