Around the NFC East

turtle28

17 hours ago, Woz said:

Took less than a minute to find @turtle28 (and a fair amount of that was due to slow loading on my WiFi for some odd reason).

"Use the search tool, Luke. Reach out with textual phrases you want to find."

Thanks Woz! I guess I just overlooked it and then gave up. Lol 😂 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Thanks Woz! I guess I just overlooked it and then gave up. Lol 😂 

Dracula has Risen from the Grave ! 

I don't know Turtle, guess I missed it too. I went back 13 pages to June 2018 and didn't see it . This has a post in Jan 2019 . so it should have been near the top. 

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Can't believe we traded with them so they could draft him. SMH

Yeah, Brice passed on Lawrence and Stephon Tuitt who is a pro bowl type talent 3-4 DE for for Steelers, which is what we needed the most in 2014. He would have been an immediate starter over Baker. Brice signed the 33 year old Jason Hatcher so he though he had filled the position... 😂 

Edited by turtle28

Lmao at these stupid NFC East vote threads. Lane Johnson the GOAT, Randy Gregory best pass rusher in the East, Saquan better than Zeke, Dak actually considered a good QB. 

If you think RT is just as important as LT and truly believe Lane Johnson is just as good as Trent or Tyron then you shouldn’t be talking about football. No disrespect to Lane, dudes a stud, but there’s a reason you’re leaving him on the right side and it’s not because the better rushers rush from his side. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Lmao at these stupid NFC East vote threads. Lane Johnson the GOAT, Randy Gregory best pass rusher in the East, Saquan better than Zeke, Dak actually considered a good QB. 

If you think RT is just as important as LT and truly believe Lane Johnson is just as good as Trent or Tyron then you shouldn’t be talking about football. No disrespect to Lane, dudes a stud, but there’s a reason you’re leaving him on the right side and it’s not because the better rushers rush from his side. 

No disrespect, but Lane does block the two best pass rushers in the NFCE 4 times a year, Kerrigan & Lawrence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

yeah, the reason is because you have a HoF LT that doesnt feel like moving.

36 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yeah, the reason is because you have a HoF LT that doesnt feel like moving.

IMO, you can be an elite OT and play on the right side. We’ve seen it here before in DC when we had Jon Jansen and our should be Hall of Fame former OT Joe Jacoby who finished his last few years at RT.

So, IMO it’s a bit hypocritical for a Redskins fan to be suggesting that a RT isn’t as important as LT if that player is good to great.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

IMO, you can be an elite OT and play on the right side. We’ve seen it here before in DC when we had Jon Jansen and our should be Hall of Fame former OT Joe Jacoby who finished his last few years at RT.

So, IMO it’s a bit hypocritical for a Redskins fan to be suggesting that a RT isn’t as important as LT if that player is good to great.

I mean I know Watt and Mack and Von do most of their damage against RT or RG. So you want a good OL side doesn’t matter but Lane isn’t better then Trent or Tyron yet!!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s not hypocritical at all. It’s common football knowledge. And Jon Jansen was a very good RT, he couldn’t hold Chris Samuels jock and that’s why one played left and the other right. 

Elite RTs aren’t franchise cornerstones, LTs are. I’m not going to get into some long drawn out argument where you try and change the history of the league to suit your narrative. Arguing the importance of LT versus right is simply absurd as one is infinitely more valuable than the other.