Around the NFC East

turtle28

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'm happy for him. I'd definitely be looking to sign him as a free agent but a prove-it contract. His back injury was serious.

He wants to play for contenders. Hence the reason he chose between the Eagles and Cowboys. 

I imagine he'll stay in Philly on a pretty decent contract. 

12 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True and we’re definitely in rebuilding mode… once again!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7oz36812xfdbnxf73ip

Honestly this team had never done a full rebuild that I can remember, especially not in the Snyder Era. I think that is more where my frustration lies, if we do another "rebuild" instead of the real thing. I think Josh Harris will get it right, but so far I don't have a lot of faith. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly this team had never done a full rebuild that I can remember, especially not in the Snyder Era. I think that is more where my frustration lies, if we do another "rebuild" instead of the real thing. I think Josh Harris will get it right, but so far I don't have a lot of faith. 

You're right. I remind the people who will listen that the last time the Redskins/WFT/Commanders did a true rebuild was 1994 after Gibbs left.

Casserly hired Norv & we had two top 5 picks in back-to-back years (Shuler & Westbrook) too bad they didn't work out to be Pro Bowl players.

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

You would be correct on that one.  Either Snyder playing fantasy football or shanghai-ing the draft, or Mike Shanahan/Bruce Allen trying out past their prime QBs.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So look, I know we’ve been the laughingstock and punching bag of the division for like 30 years now.

But the last week or so?

Us landing Peters and maybe being in the driver’s seat for Johnson. Wink Martindale telling Dabs to F off and then quitting. Eagles falling apart and AJ Brown going diva apparently. And then the Cowboys get torched. 

For one week, everything is coming up maroon and black.

• Like 3