Around the NFC East

turtle28

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

So look, I know we’ve been the laughingstock and punching bag of the division for like 30 years now.

But the last week or so?

Us landing Peters and maybe being in the driver’s seat for Johnson. Wink Martindale telling Dabs to F off and then quitting. Eagles falling apart and AJ Brown going diva apparently. And then the Cowboys get torched. 

For one week, everything is coming up maroon and black.

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

So look, I know we’ve been the laughingstock and punching bag of the division for like 30 years now.

But the last week or so?

Us landing Peters and maybe being in the driver’s seat for Johnson. Wink Martindale telling Dabs to F off and then quitting. Eagles falling apart and AJ Brown going diva apparently. And then the Cowboys get torched. 

For one week, everything is coming up maroon and black.

Ok Zorny 😂 

• Like 1

Oh happy couple weekends for me.

1. Cowgirls lose.
  2. The green chickens lose.

Meanwhile we didn't lose the #2 pick by beating Dallas (which probably would've helped them by not having to play GB so we probably actually helped them lose yesterday by losing last week)

Love it

• Like 4

Dallas and The Eaglets have Big issues Darn near bad as us. DAK is Cousins 2.0 ! 

Harris can't keep running and stay 100%. They will lose some really good long term vets. Kelce says he's retiring .. LOVE IT !!

I do think we'll be moving on up to the East Side !

moving-on.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Oh happy couple weekends for me.

1. Cowgirls lose.
  2. The green chickens lose.

Meanwhile we didn't lose the #2 pick by beating Dallas (which probably would've helped them by not having to play GB so we probably actually helped them lose yesterday by losing last week)

Love it

That’s the kind of math that led me to Mike Shanahan causing the sale of this team by Snyder.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Uuuhhh, what ???

He had one non-negotiable hire by coming to Washington……..he wanted Bruce Allen to negotiate contracts and handle that side of things for him in the front office.  

As we know, the rest is history.  From a certain point of view, Mike Shanahan was responsible for the sale of the team.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He had one non-negotiable hire by coming to Washington……..he wanted Bruce Allen to negotiate contracts and handle that side of things for him in the front office.  

As we know, the rest is history.  From a certain point of view, Mike Shanahan was responsible for the sale of the team.  

We also know the ShanAllen combo was a failure. 😂 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

We also know the ShanAllen combo was a failure. 😂 

And then Bruce Allen cozied up next to Snyder, got Shanahan fired and then created that “Damn Good” culture.  

Then he got fired, and started leaking his emails, and bye bye Danny.  

40 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And then Bruce Allen cozied up next to Snyder, got Shanahan fired and then created that “Damn Good” culture.  

Then he got fired, and started leaking his emails, and bye bye Danny.  

Yeah, Bruce became the new Vinny early on. Most in the know say that Dan wanted McNabb & Bruce made the trade happen. Remember Kyle wanted to sign Mark Bulger along with Rex Grossman and draft a QB to develop behind him instead but the owner always gets his way if he won't listen to the football people.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Schefter 

Another big assistant move in Philadelphia: Eagles are hiring former Chargers and Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore as their offensive coordinator, per sources.

Eagles coordinators now will be Moore and Vic Fangio.