Around the NFC East

turtle28

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I love our fanbase laughing about the Giants paying a guy that is 6-1-1 against us lol

Yeah, but, how many QBs aren't? 🤣

Real talk though, he gets the two gems against us yearly but he's 15-30 against non Commanders teams.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 2:45 PM, RSkinGM said:

The Eagles have lost 9 players, starters and top fill ins. What kinda stratergy are they using. Might have as many as 12 picks in 2024 . Are they just sitting out a season ? Seems weird !

I think they’re planning on extending Hurts also, they’ve started reloading some of the positions they have holes in with cheaper FAs. For ex. James Bradberry re-signed. Darius Slay re-signed yesterday. They signed Terell Edmunds today to replace Gardner-Johnson at SS.

They also have draft players they just drafted in house to replace the guys they lost. They have a young RG who will replace the G who left to go to the Steelers. Jason Kelce returned. They have Jordan Davis at NT to stake Hargrove’s spot, they have Nakobe Dean to replace TJ Edwards.

They’ve set themselves up well tbh. It will be interesting to see what they do in round 1, they could go just BPA or, they could take a FS or a RB.

On 3/22/2023 at 10:43 AM, Slappy Mc said:

McCain to the Giants. Landon Collins and Bobby McCain... WRs going to be licking their lips to play the Giants this year.

Landon Collins is a FA, he’s not on the Giants or any team right now. The other starting S for the Giants next to McCain is slated to be Xavier McKinney. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2023 at 11:48 AM, MikeT14 said:

Yeah, but, how many QBs aren't? 🤣

Real talk though, he gets the two gems against us yearly but he's 15-30 against non Commanders teams.

Seems JDR never thinks about them running the RPO ,, or the D Es are stupid ! or both !

• Like 1

On 3/20/2023 at 2:45 PM, RSkinGM said:

The Eagles have lost 9 players, starters and top fill ins. What kinda stratergy are they using. Might have as many as 12 picks in 2024 . Are they just sitting out a season ? Seems weird !

They re-signed Slay, had young players they had drafted to take over for the vets they let walk & signed vets who are good and cheaper than the vets they let walk & they drafted players this year to replace those they lost.

19 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Wow, I knew we had ONE win but didn'trealize Philly had been that successful. or the Giants . Dallas only 4-love it !!

Yes, the Eagles & Giants had franchise QB's & re-signed them. We had an opportunity for that but one guy got hurt & the other our owner didn't want to re-sign bc he ended up being better than his previous 2nd overall pick.

• 1 month later...

Overpay! I love that he’s from my hometown but as you can see in the stats up above he gives up a lot of catches &’yards. Yes, he’s a former WR w/ great hands who gets some picks but his coverage is not great. If Terry had a good QB the last 3 years he would’ve smoked Diggs every game we played Dallas.

• Like 2