Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

yall are too focused on the destination and not on the journey. the point of the all-star bowl is to get the players who played the best in an NSFL season out on the field at the same time for a good game.

the 1 extra measly tag is a bonus. one that that should be more or less irrelevant when deciding who to submit your ballot for.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yall are too focused on the destination and not on the journey. the point of the all-star bowl is to get the players who played the best in an NSFL season out on the field at the same time for a good game.

the 1 extra measly tag is a bonus. one that that should be more or less irrelevant when deciding who to submit your ballot for.

They are a bunch of whiners

56 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Bah. Measley tag, which is worth as much as a 3rd round pick.

And I'm fully in favor of some sort of reward existing for the All-Star Bowl, but we can't ignore that having a reward will understandably incentivize teams to try and earn that reward. (If it didn't matter, the ballots wouldn't be rife with the blatant bias that exists.)

Wanting owners to want their conference to win should be considered a good thing.

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Bah. Measley tag, which is worth as much as a 3rd round pick.

And I'm fully in favor of some sort of reward existing for the All-Star Bowl, but we can't ignore that having a reward will understandably incentivize teams to try and earn that reward. (If it didn't matter, the ballots wouldn't be rife with the blatant bias that exists.)

Wanting owners to want their conference to win should be considered a good thing.

i suppose i could just let the game mvp formula decide all all-star rosters in the future.

• Like 5

@ravens5520 @LAOJoe @Kingram @Pickle Rick
It's time to find out which of the four remaining teams will represent their conferences in the final game... it's time for the Conference Championship games!

Hanoi Viet Kongs @ Hamilton Hornets: https://youtu.be/z7K1HWGrMws
Phoenix Rubber Ducks @ Greenland Polar Bears: https://youtu.be/k5r3i64275Y

GameDocs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kunPEYXxkRefWm4inAIvsShHM2z_Kudw?usp=sharing

I wish the best of luck to both owners competing in Taco Bowl XXVI. To those who fell just short, thanks for playing and better luck next season!

• Like 3

So I think I'm going to play the All-Star Bowl twice tomorrow, one normal (that will award the precious tag everyone cares about) and one with special bizarro rules. Let me know of which of Football's constants you want changed for this game!! (No tag will be awarded for it, it's just for fun)

cZahgiO.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So I think I'm going to play the All-Star Bowl twice tomorrow, one normal (that will award the precious tag everyone cares about) and one with special bizarro rules. Let me know of which of Football's constants you want changed for this game!! (No tag will be awarded for it, it's just for fun)

cZahgiO.png

There's also these...

erH17hd.png

(The mod settings make those things easier/harder and is used in the NSFL for the meme international games... Coach Mod is how many chances coaches have to affect player attributes at the start of the game. Player Decay is the constant governing that - 0 would disable, a higher value decays players faster, a negative value would actually make them gain attributes as the game goes on lol. Halftime Adjustments makes all coach buffs/debuffs reset & reroll again at halftime)

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

There's also these...

erH17hd.png

(The mod settings make those things easier/harder and is used in the NSFL for the meme international games... Coach Mod is how many chances coaches have to affect player attributes at the start of the game. Player Decay is the constant governing that (0 would disable, a higher value decays players faster, a negative value would actually make them gain attributes as the game goes on lol. Halftime Adjustments makes all coach buffs/debuffs roll again at halftime)

Is there a max to those mod settings?

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is there a max to those mod settings?

no (well technically yes but it would be the max value of a Double in java), but at some point it results in every play of that type going for a TD every time

For reference, I use -5.0 for pass/rush mod on the meme international games (and +5.0 to kick mod on the moon) and you see how drastic a difference even that makes.

• Like 1