Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sent a trade offer then left the conversation twenty minutes later. That's a new one

I noticed my inbox was 97% full and did a little "erase all" magic, assuming it would allow you to respond. I can re-send if that's not the case.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
Sent another one.

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I've got two days off and am looking to consolidate some of these 7th-10th round picks. If you'd like to move down and accumulate a few more selections, let me know.

Stealing my pick at 10.15?

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@LAOJoe This was the deal where I acquired 10.15.

My pick movement reflects that I obtained the pick:

Picks: S27 9th (LAN), S27 10th (HAM), S27 10th (LAN), S28 10th (HAM)

Your pick movement reflects that you no longer have it:

Picks: S27 1st (LM), S27 1st (SCR), S27 3rd (WAT), S27 6th (WAT), S28 1st (WAT), S27 1st (HAM), S27 4th (HAM), S27 6th (HAM), S27 10th (HAM)

Are you sure that you never traded it to Tk3 prior to he and I making that deal?

Nacho and tk3 didn't update their boards properly. I just got it today.

Easy fix if you are trying to consolidate... we get you to consolidate pick 10.15 and another pick into one of his picks.

It seems more fair than Nacho just forcing his 9.15 to me instead.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Nacho and tk3 didn't update their boards properly. I just got it today.

Easy fix if you are trying to consolidate... we get you to consolidate pick 10.15 and another pick into one of his picks.

It seems more fair than Nacho just forcing his 9.15 to me instead.

Interesting.

@Tk3: it seems you traded 10.15 twice. Anything we can do as far as packaging picks and considering additional 10th round value coming my way to right this?

With a few competent QBs drafted recently (although Geno was meh last season for me) I will offer up Daniel Jones again for a pick if you think he's better than drafting someone soon. He was kept at 1 tag so he can be stashed if he doesn't start.