Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

21 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Nuts that Swoosh is gonna be done by the 13th round and it seems that only 2 teams are gonna be done before comp picks.

The funny bit was this only happened like once or twice before in league history.

Either way, I'll just say this publicly since I was asked about it at one point in PM in a previous season: @swoosh (or anyone else that can fill their roster before the actual compensatory rounds) can trade them away only up until the point that they fill their roster (at which point they disappear). Additionally, even if not specifically noted on the draft thread, if you have only one spot left on your roster all of your future picks will be converted to a single pick (but this distinction reverts if the pick is traded).

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The funny bit was this only happened like once or twice before in league history.

Either way, I'll just say this publicly since I was asked about it at one point in PM in a previous season: @swoosh (or anyone else that can fill their roster before the actual compensatory rounds) can trade them away only up until the point that they fill their roster (at which point they disappear). Additionally, even if not specifically noted on the draft thread, if you have only one spot left on your roster all of your future picks will be converted to a single pick (but this distinction reverts if the pick is traded).

So just to confirm, I can trade them now but as soon as I make my last pick to fill out my roster they become untradeable? 

28 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

What is it with people getting sniped and then just leaving before they pick? lol

ADHD… as my wife will say 🐿️ 🧠 

Also I really didn’t see Queen going so I had no back up plan 

Edited by ravens5520
  • Like 2