Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

It would be really interesting if the game used the coachs default sliders and we couldnt change them

I am tempted to just tell nacho to secretively use what the default coach settings are for my team

46 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'd love this, tbh. HC affects run chance and run defense priority (scheme), while coordinators affect aggressiveness. ST affects FG attempt range.

Ahhh wanting to give up more control… bunch of commies it seems.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Ahhh wanting to give up more control… bunch of commies it seems.

I mean, I change my sliders almost every week, so it's not like I don't want to have some control. I just think it would be interesting to associate certain coaches with certain playstyles. Punt the ball and pass on a 50 yard FG with Justin Tucker? That ST coordinator is looking for a new job.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, I change my sliders almost every week, so it's not like I don't want to have some control. I just think it would be interesting to associate certain coaches with certain playstyles. Punt the ball and pass on a 50 yard FG with Justin Tucker? That ST coordinator is looking for a new job.

Hush you commie walrus 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Meh. SirA just doing his thing and getting one of the top 5 sim kickers in the 17th round as the 16th kicker drafted. Hand clap to you.

I didn't get no hand clap smh

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I can't waste the energy clapping for people who can't waste the energy tagging people in the draft thread. #professionalshavestandards

If pickle don't know by now that I'm drafting at 5:36ish then its on him 

19 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Even worse: you know exactly who picks after you and still won't tag them.

I wouldn't draft you in the 20th round.

@Pickle Rick you're gonnna be otc in about 3 hours

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Meh. SirA just doing his thing and getting one of the top 5 sim kickers in the 17th round as the 16th kicker drafted. Hand clap to you.

Yeah I had to double take when I saw he wasn't selected last season for some reason or just not played. He says he'll kick somewhere in '23 but it will at least be for the Venom.

Just now, SirA1 said:

Yeah I had to double take when I saw he wasn't selected last season for some reason or just not played. He says he'll kick somewhere in '23 but it will at least be for the Venom.

Nah, he was drafted. I took the 3rd, 4th and 5th best kickers in the 10th round to try and create a shortage at the position for S25. (It worked remarkably well.) You got a bargain here.

• Like 1