Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Exactly. I want to try and see how competitive I can be in a season where I don't have any draft picks in rounds 1-9. S27 will be that test.

I think Malf got pretty far one year after not picking until the double digits. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I won a chip not having a pick till round 12

6 hours ago, swoosh said:

Yep, exactly. I'm pretty sure that was my first season and, considering he hadn't drafted for weeks, I didn't even know that Malf was in the league. I thought his success that year was awesome.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Just wait. All the tankers from last season are going to turn this league upside-down this season.

I mean... I hope so. I'm not sure that's a "just wait" sort of thing. If you're tanking in one season, you should be strong the next. (Unless you're Pete, apparently.)

It helps that one of those teams added the second best sim QB. If you aren't a 10 or 11 win team, that would be shocking.

Q: Whats the best way to beat a patrick mahomes led football team? In a scale from 1-100, how aggressive should the defense be?

A: Regarding the level of aggression, it's challenging to quantify it on a scale of 1 to 100 since each team's defensive strategy depends on factors such as personnel, game situation, and opponent tendencies. However, in general, it is advisable to be moderately aggressive (around 70-80) to keep Mahomes uncomfortable while maintaining discipline to prevent giving up big plays.

• Like 1