2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Roster Watch

Just spoke w/ an agent who expects Allen Robinson to get 10-12M / yr and 25M+ guaranteed if he hits FA. With the insane numbers being tossed around this offseason, and guys like Ty Hilton making 14M per, that sounds like a palatable deal for ARob

Surprisingly, a trusted league source told us today to expect the #Jaguars to keep Marqise Lee, NOT ARob

Word from Indy is #Bears will pursue 2 WR in FA, one of which is very likely to be Albert Wilson

Last one was when asked about Bears and ARob.

A-Rob changed "Pro Bowl Receiver for the Jaguars" to just "Pro Bowl Receiver" in his twitter bio after liking the rumor tweet of him not coming back. He also changed his profile picture to the one of him wearing the Cubs jersey. IDK how people notice that but lol looking like A-Rob is gonna hit FA.

4 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

A-Rob changed "Pro Bowl Receiver for the Jaguars" to just "Pro Bowl Receiver" in his twitter bio after liking the rumor tweet of him not coming back. He also changed his profile picture to the one of him wearing the Cubs jersey. IDK how people notice that but lol looking like A-Rob is gonna hit FA.

He changed it days before he liked that tweet.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up re: Robinson... but the rumblings on twitter make it seem like he's not getting tagged and I'm of the opinion the beloved will have no problem overpaying to procure his services. We will see!

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I don't know how much I'd read into the Cubs thing. Kids today love wearing swag from random teams.

Archived