2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what's the C's rotation look like now?

weird team and terrible depth

Backcourt depth is fine IMO. But wing and big depth is really bad, especially since Porzingis is a walking injury report.

20 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Backcourt depth is fine IMO. But wing and big depth is really bad, especially since Porzingis is a walking injury report.

They're putting a lot of faith in his health.  You have to be nervous about Al Horford probably needing to give you 30 mpg again at 37-38.  A playoff matchup with Embiid or Giannis is going to cause them some serious issues.  

Can anyone explain the basis of the tampering allegations the Hear are throwing at the Bucks? I honestly don’t understand it and it just comes off as whiny babies. What could the Bucks even have done to tamper? Wasn’t Portland shopping Dame?  I could see them being butt hurt if Portland just didn’t want to trade him to his preferred destination but that’s all it is is being butt hurt. Portland can take whatever offer they please and what does that have to do with the Bucks tampering? 

Sounds like some serious entitlement issues and Miami just felt like they are owed Dame for “reasons”  If anything the Heat tampered given the way this  entire situation started and are just upset it didn’t go there way

Edited by BigC421/

20 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Can anyone explain the basis of the tampering allegations the Hear are throwing at the Bucks? I honestly don’t understand it and it just comes off as whiny babies. What could the Bucks even have done to tamper? Wasn’t Portland shopping Dame?  I could see them being butt hurt if Portland just didn’t want to trade him to his preferred destination but that’s all it is is being butt hurt. Portland can take whatever offer they please and what does that have to do with the Bucks tampering? 

Sounds like some serious entitlement issues and Miami just felt like they are owed Dame for “reasons”  If anything the Heat tampered given the way this  entire situation started and are just upset it didn’t go there way

Have there been any serious allegations made by Miami?  I only saw the Butler video where it seemed more like he was playing around.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

milwaukee couldn't and didn't tamper. there wasn't anything to tamper for. dame didn't have a say in anything, they didn't need his approval for the trade, they didn't need to him to agree to an extension, and even if they did, portland could technically grant them the right to tamper, which then makes it not tampering. if they spoke with his agent without permission from portland, that's not tampering