Ty21 Update Thread - SURGERY IS A SUCCESS

CBears019

54 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Thanks for the updates CBear.

Thrilled for you and your loved ones Ty. Keep that good news flowing.

If you say so…..

Update from about 13 hours ago:

Ty is no longer using a breathing tube and is breathing on his own with his new lungs.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. As cbears said, I’m out of surgery and breathing tube was removed. The surgeon himself visited me today because I’m apparently a feel good story on the hall after making great strides so far. The goal for the breathing test they administer is 250 points and I scored 1350 points. They said something about me getting potentially moved to the rehab hall in 4 days, which is way ahead of schedule 

TANK BAWSE

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. As cbears said, I’m out of surgery and breathing tube was removed. The surgeon himself visited me today because I’m apparently a feel good story on the hall after making great strides so far. The goal for the breathing test they administer is 250 points and I scored 1350 points. They said something about me getting potentially moved to the rehab hall in 4 days, which is way ahead of schedule 

Wow… just wow! So happy to hear from you!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ty21 said:

an over achiever. just like the Bears.

wait.... what...?

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

They gave Ty the rolls royce of lungs. He's about to be reviewing movies and ishposting more than ever. 

All jokes aside. Glad to hear you're doing well, dude.

• Like 2