Gimmee Two Predictions....one that you truly believe and one that you believe, but is a stretch.

vegas492

Truly believe:  GB will miss the playoffs but in the end show promise for 2024.

Stretch:  Love makes the Pro Bowl.

I like our new QB but he is going to have his ups and downs in his first season starting just like most young QBs do.

On 8/16/2023 at 7:16 AM, mikebpackfan said:

Truly believe: we will win 6-7 games this year.

Stretch: we will win SB after ‘24 season

If they only win 6-7 this year, I think Super Bowl contention maybe waits until 2025.

2023: Take your lumps

2024: Make playoffs

2025:Super bowl

Same as 15 years ago:

2008: 6-10

2009: 11-5, lose in wildcard round

2010: Super Bowl

2 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

If they only win 6-7 this year, I think Super Bowl contention maybe waits until 2025.

2023: Take your lumps

2024: Make playoffs

2025:Super bowl

Same as 15 years ago:

2008: 6-10

2009: 11-5, lose in wildcard round

2010: Super Bowl

This notion that the Love era needs to mirror the Rodgers era has attacked the minds of Packer fans like the brain eating ameba Naegleria fowleri. No one in the Packers organization believes for a second that they are not a legitimate playoff team, players, coaches or front office. Many teams have made the playoffs with rookie QB's, no less one that has spent 3 years in the system as an understudy. Yet a high number of fans want to already concede the season. Kind of a bat sh*t crazy narrative some of y'all are pimpin'. 

4 minutes ago, R T said:

This notion that the Love era needs to mirror the Rodgers era has attacked the minds of Packer fans like the brain eating ameba Naegleria fowleri. No one in the Packers organization believes for a second that they are not a legitimate playoff team, players, coaches or front office. Many teams have made the playoffs with rookie QB's, no less one that has spent 3 years in the system as an understudy. Yet a high number of fans want to already concede the season. Kind of a bat sh*t crazy narrative some of y'all are pimpin'. 

I'm not saying they're not a potential playoff team this year. I'm saying if they're only a 6 win team this year, they're probably not a Super Bowl contender next year. Teams do occasionally go from a losing season to the Super Bowl, but the more common path is losing season/playoffs/Super Bowl.