Gimmee Two Predictions....one that you truly believe and one that you believe, but is a stretch.

vegas492

43 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

All depends on what the Pirates do at #1. They go Langford, Tigers will get Dylan Crews and vice versa since I think the Nats will take Paul Skenes either way. 

You know entirely too much about way too many sports. 

57 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

All depends on what the Pirates do at #1. They go Langford, Tigers will get Dylan Crews and vice versa since I think the Nats will take Paul Skenes either way. 

Yeah that's what I've been hearing as well. Not to further derail a good thread idea any further..I will shut up now.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Well, @Norm, I'm sorry. The Tigers went with the HS bat over the much better college bat. 

Seems silly but whatever. Prep guys always intrigue me with upside but you also wanna see the dudes play ASAP. 

Just now, Norm said:

Seems silly but whatever. Prep guys always intrigue me with upside but you also wanna see the dudes play ASAP. 

I think the other kid that went 5 has a higher upside if we're talking prep players due to the no question power that he possesses. Still, Langford is a friggin' stud and I would've been pissed had the Brewers passed on him for a HS bat unless that HS bat was the next Ken Griffey Jr.

Truly believe the Packers will finish with 11 wins and take the division.

Stretch the Packers make it past the divisional round. 

Pretty easy schedule at least on paper.  Defense will improve over last year.  Offense has more overall talent albeit young.  Love 34 TD's 12 INT's  3800 yards.

1 hour ago, Striker said:

Best part about this is that David Arquette actually went on to become a PWI top 500 ranked wrestler years after the IWC (independent wrestling community - I know, I know) lost their **** at him "winning" the WCW World Heavyweight Championship during the time that they were promoting this movie. 

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Best part about this is that David Arquette actually went on to become a PWI top 500 ranked wrestler years after the IWC (independent wrestling community - I know, I know) lost their **** at him "winning" the WCW World Heavyweight Championship during the time that they were promoting this movie. 

He had a recurring role in WCW as well, right?  First it was a comedy gimmick, then they put him in the ring and he performed pretty well, right?

@beekay414  Bloodline story still going strong!!!  You see RAW last night?  The Buffalo crowd was really into it.  Miz wrestled what may have been his best match in years against Ciampo.  And he won in true Miz fashion.  Really pushing Judgement Day.  It is a good stable, but their story just isn't nearly as strong as Bloodline.  And Jey is gonna ****** that belt.  Had a nice segment with Maxine with the Alpha Academy.  They moved her in their nicely and that tag team has taken off.  Gable has been especially good in the ring.  All they'd have to do is give him a killer edge, (Like Angle) and I could see him move up as a singles guy.

• Like 1