Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

9 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

There are facts against you and against tk3

Honestly I haven't seen enough facts on tyty to lynch him instead of you or tk3. But if Whicker tracks tyty and he moves, then yes I would.

I just don't want to recreate the Bucs scenario where we lynch someone who seems suspect instead of a guy who has facts against him (and I'm responsible for that too since I voted against Bucs tbh). 

There are no facts against me. 

Also, you’re setting it up perfectly for tyty just to not submit a move and come out “clean”. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, you’re setting it up perfectly for tyty just to not submit a move and come out “clean”. 

you visited Hockey. As far I know (and unless I missed something of course), the only people that can visit people are/were Dome (dead, MLB I think), MD4L (dead, Pirate), Whicker and Malf (dead, NHL). That's pretty solid evidence, and I have no idea how we missed that when we voted Bucs

Just now, TedLavie said:

you visited Hockey. As far I know (and unless I missed something of course), the only people that can visit people are/were Dome (dead, MLB I think), MD4L (dead, Pirate), Whicker and Malf (dead, NHL). That's pretty solid evidence, and I have no idea how we missed that when we voted Bucs

I'll explain this after night time is over if you want. Facts are only negative if you make them negative.

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

That doesn’t mean that’s all of them that can and it doesn’t mean it’s bad.

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If tyty is cult leader and doesn't move, it's a win for the mascots. And I don't think anyone is clean in a game when people can convert other people btw

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'll explain this after night time is over if you want. Facts are only negative if you make them negative.

Funny how Hockey, who has 72 pages to read, suddenly comes with the same explanation that untouch and the same "will explain after the night comes" thing.

I'm really eager to see you guys explaining this

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

If tyty is cult leader and doesn't move, it's a win for the mascots. And I don't think anyone is clean in a game when people can convert other people btw

Funny how Hockey, who has 72 pages to read, suddenly comes with the same explanation that untouch and the same "will explain after the night comes" thing.

I'm really eager to see you guys explaining this

Except you said whicker track him, if he doesn’t make a move then he’s not a leader. 

Thats a +1 for me on your second sentence.

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You know what!? No. No!

I'm funny! I'm smart! I can get to the bottom of this, be goofy, scare people, even make out with a few people (sorry @Whicker, but I do, it's my thing - I'm a peacock, you gotta let me FLY!)

I DEMAND someone tell me why I haven't been converted yet! I hold clout in this place! People know me! I once started a fight with a guy during this game and he got banned! Once, I nearly got banned for starting another fight with another guy!

THIS IS NOT COOL!

^So this doesn't seem unusual to anyone else?

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Ets gonna get through this game scot free as a converted mafia because he's such a dork 

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ll explain once night is over 

... and it puts the lotion on it's skin...

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Tk. Not sure why more people aren't on him after he lead the charge on Bucs under info he gave which was false.. seems kinda clever what he's pulling though because obviously no one is going to come out and say they're in whatever mafia math was in and say he either isn't in it or that he's not the only one in it. Not sure what game he's playing. 

The whole "Player X led us in the wrong direction, and therefore we MUST lynch them next" is typically a very scum policy

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I'll give my 2 cents on this now that I'm back from work 

We have 2 known cult leaders dead. There are 1 or 2 left (probably 2 but who knows).

Untouch moved during a night (N4 I believe) towards Hockey, who just happened to come back from the dead that night. I'd be shocked if he were not a cult leader. I'll wait to hear his explanation, but it looks bad.

Tk3 lied, and now accuses Tyty to be a cult leader. I'm pretty sold on Tk3 being cult leader as well, but you never know, especially since Tyty soft claimed early in the game.

I think the best plan of action is the following: Whicker, maybe track Tk3 see if he goes somewhere. If yes, we lynch him or Untouch. If not, we lynch untouch and we track Tyty. That way, we get a cult leader and can lynch the other one the following day.

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if all cult leaders tried to convert one another and we are plenty of mascots left.

This post reeks

Archived