Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

That was a great game. I started off as a regular civ, then I was recruited by Domepatrol to the MLB team. Then the next night I was recruited to the NFL team by Untouchable. So I was a double agent for a little while. Then as Dome started aiming at Untouchable, I got a kill and took him out. Then we recruited Ted from the NBA team and he gave us insider info on them. At that point, the MLB and NHL teams were done, and with the knowledge we had of the NBA team it was just a matter of time before we won the game. Everything just fell into place for us.

That was too much action for me. Converts are tough when there's only one group nonetheless multiple.

The biggest thing that messed with me was Whicker's tracking of untouch and me not being converted (but randomly getting a gun). What was the deal there Bcb?

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

That was too much action for me. Converts are tough when there's only one group nonetheless multiple.

The biggest thing that messed with me was Whicker's tracking of untouch and me not being converted (but randomly getting a gun). What was the deal there Bcb?

i kinda explained it on the last page

you as team music were the Jazz and the Blues so you were only recruitable by team NBA and team NHL

gun you just won randomly

I'm not going to lie I AM a little offended I didn't get recruited until N5. I was a confirmed power role and no one wanted that? Like seriously it took someone until N5 to think that I could use my confirmed tracker results to maybe clear him? And unlike with ET you can't say no one tried because I had three cults I could have joined.

Archived