Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

54 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i suspect mafia thinks id be a fairly easy one to bw.

in almost every game, unless im fully cleared, i pick up at least 2-3 votes day 2

Eh. I think those days have passed. You'd have to go back to the old site to find a game where you were actually...you know...helpful. 

2/3

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This feels really disingenuous. He just said he's played once with me and never with Ted.

Ted first post was something suggesting he would be gone until day 2. My second post was voting Ted. I've commented on voting people early in the day phase, and supported as such in my proceeding posts. Played enough games to advise against your hunch, so what else would you want to confirm my not scumness?

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Ted first post was something suggesting he would be gone until day 2. My second post was voting Ted. I've commented on voting people early in the day phase, and supported as such in my proceeding posts. Played enough games to advise against your hunch, so what else would you want to confirm my not scumness?

So is Ted at the top of your list currently? If not, who is?

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:
15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Eh. I think those days have passed. You'd have to go back to the old site to find a game where you were actually...you know...helpful. 

2/3

i was very instrumental for the civs winning turkey takedown mafia

based on the evidence, all signs point to tyty being mafia. how can you call me unhelpful if you arent listening or reading the things i am saying

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So is Ted at the top of your list currently? If not, who is?

Ted is not my number one hunch. Mookiemonster and dome patrol have certain sketchiness that make me think they could be worthwhile pushes.

I'd like to think I played those mafia games pretty smart and pretty different. And saying I'm trying to seem reckless is just an insult to my history of spontaneity on here. 

Oh well. Keep an eye on bucs and math if I'm the lynch tonight, civvies. Even in my "reckless" posting (which I'm always like) I've seen stuff from both of them that just doesn't seem right to me. 

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I'd like to think I played those mafia games pretty smart and pretty different. And saying I'm trying to seem reckless is just an insult to my history of spontaneity on here. 

Oh well. Keep an eye on bucs and math if I'm the lynch tonight, civvies. Even in my "reckless" posting (which I'm always like) I've seen stuff from both of them that just doesn't seem right to me. 

maybe you were drunk.

but mafia hates to be voted for the wrong reasons. that could be happening here.

Archived