Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

32 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So this makes me think the “pirates” that I thought were mafia was just one pirate, not a faction..

I already told you this on another page lol. When malf came out he said something about "NHL" being the mafia which means there isn't a gang of pirates running a mafia 

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I already told you this on another page lol. When malf came out he said something about "NHL" being the mafia which means there isn't a gang of pirates running a mafia 

He didn't actually say that... you did.

4 hours ago, MathMan said:

with 4 votes against me, and low activity, im going to claim.

im your detective. i can detect whether a player is NHL aligned.

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

So mafia is nhl not pirates like @domepatrol91 said earlier lol

Why would the NHL be mafia? Seems very random to me, just as random as a pirate mafia really. Unless bcb just hates the NHL or something... anybody know him better know if that's the case?

Do you know anything about the NHL-alignment or are you just speculating?

For the record I don't think we're gonna find a faction called "mafia."

I think it's very possible that the NHL is the mafia like what mathmans role hints at. But I don't know if it's a foregone conclusion in a bcb game. 

@MathMan is there a font color associated with the NHL in your PM?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Why would the NHL be mafia? Seems very random to me, just as random as a pirate mafia really. Unless bcb just hates the NHL or something... anybody know him better know if that's the case?

Do you know anything about the NHL-alignment or are you just speculating?

it seemed weird to me too.

especially with the pirate stuff.

but its definitely nhl. he didnt put the word in any font, but i assume its mafia. 

i googled nhl pirates, and found an old team called the pittsburgh pirates, but thought that couldnt be it.

i thought then that the flavor may have have indicated the buffalo sabres or something.

im going to be very interested to see the flavor of the writeup

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

For the record I don't think we're gonna find a faction called "mafia."

I think it's very possible that the NHL is the mafia like what mathmans role hints at. But I don't know if it's a foregone conclusion in a bcb game. 

@MathMan is there a font color associated with the NHL in your PM?

nope. he didnt put one

10 hours ago, MathMan said:

lol perfect timing.

why are you so quiet, mookie?

I played only one mafia game, the Lumbarjack mafia, but I feel like Mookie (who was a civ) was much more proactive than in here. Maybe he's just less available, but that's something I'll keep in mind

15 hours ago, MathMan said:

with 4 votes against me, and low activity, im going to claim.

im your detective. i can detect whether a player is NHL aligned.

i used my move on tk3 yesterday. tk3 is not nhl-aligned.

i was trying to act a little suspicious so mafia wouldnt hit me.

too suspicious though 

wish i could have gotten more invests in.

i had my move in for bucs, but switched it to tk3

The context makes it seem nhl is mafia am I wrong?

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

The context makes it seem nhl is mafia am I wrong?

We aren’t sure. More than likely yes, NHL is mafia. But that’s not really why I replied to you.

I was simply pointing out YOU were the one who made the point NHL was mafia, not malf. He only mentioned that he was looking for them and you filled in the blanks. 

You are the one who, with just that lone piece of information that malf was looking for them, knew that they were mafia and the “pirates” were not. Now we know pirate=orange font and probably not maf, so how did you know before that? Or were you just guessing?

You went from having to defend your reckless/nonsensical posting from earlier to making the realization that one faction is mafia and the other is not, with nothing more than another player mentioning said faction exists for you to “figure it out.”

Just seems odd. 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We aren’t sure. More than likely yes, NHL is mafia. But that’s not really why I replied to you.

I was simply pointing out YOU were the one who made the point NHL was mafia, not malf. He only mentioned that he was looking for them and you filled in the blanks. 

You are the one who, with just that lone piece of information that malf was looking for them, knew that they were mafia and the “pirates” were not. Now we know pirate=orange font and probably not maf, so how did you know before that? Or were you just guessing?

You went from having to defend your reckless/nonsensical posting from earlier to making the realization that one faction is mafia and the other is not, with nothing more than another player mentioning said faction exists for you to “figure it out.”

Just seems odd. 

First day is always reckless and just hearing the sound of my own voice. Day two on is when I kinda hunker down because stuff is becoming more readable. And I guess I can be wrong about NHL being mafia but the context seems like that would make them mafia? Like what's the point of having a role where you investigate non mafia lol. I thought that was how it worked

Archived