Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Here's what I think.

My role is in the game to find mafia  (my role can't find the other)

Whicker's role is in the game to find the other (maybe mafia doesn't have a hit, so whicker cant track them)

If there is ANY OTHER investigative role in the game, you should speak up now.

Whicker's role was a generic tracker, was it not?

It had nothing to do with finding mafia, other, or civ. He simply, through guessing correctly, found out that MD4L was responsible for KSJs death. Nothing about what happened with Whicker on N1 supports the theory you just presented.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

1. Your behavior is not consistent with your civ game
2. Your role claims are not consistent with the expectation of how the roles would typically work
3. The logic you present just doesn't hold up IMO, and your logic is generally pretty sound

That's three strikes for Malf

The trouble is we have spent so much time on this Malf issue that other things are not being discussed. The only other lynch I would really consider today is Bucs with the bad vibes I was getting off of him today.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Whicker's role was a generic tracker, was it not?

It had nothing to do with finding mafia, other, or civ. He simply, through guessing correctly, found out that MD4L was responsible for KSJs death. Nothing about what happened with Whicker on N1 supports the theory you just presented.

If my theory is correct, mafia doesn't have hits. If that's the case, whicker can't find mafia.

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The only other lynch I would really consider today is Bucs with the bad vibes I was getting off of him today.

I would also support a bucs lynch

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I don't like:

• mathman playing head games because I've never felt so on the fence with him with how he's been all game 

• domepatrol going so hard after mathman. He's been trying way too hard and it makes him look extremely suspicious 

How is it suspicious for me to go after a guy that you admit is suspicious? Seems like you’re tying to hedge your bets.

A few things to remember

1) malf suggested I was a civ before my first post in the game.

2) he later called me semi-cleared and others were saying that didn’t make much sense so early in the game

3) he then “cleared me” n2/d3 with his investigation, that he later admits he’s not positive that it actually tells him mafia/vs not mafia

4) his N1 where he was calling moves and “directing traffic” makes no sense for how an investigator should play N1. It was baffling.

5) n2 he claimed way too early in a very non-mathman move

6) he keeps mentioning 2 more nights, or two more investigations is what he needs for civs to basically “auto win” or however he worded it. 

that could be he most troubling part.

I think letting him see those 2 more nights would be a really bad idea. He makes no sense this game, even less for an investigator.

Yep, I'm changing my vote.

tyty

No point in arguing with probable civs (tk3/dome). If i'm lynched, I'm going to keep my head held high, and trust you both to carry the team to a win

math--4--bucs, tk3, dome, tyty

tyty--3--et, mookie, math

Utley - 2 (whicker, math,

sanchez--1, ted

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

How is it suspicious for me to go after a guy that you admit is suspicious? Seems like you’re tying to hedge your bets.

A few things to remember

1) malf suggested I was a civ before my first post in the game.

2) he later called me semi-cleared and others were saying that didn’t make much sense so early in the game

3) he then “cleared me” n2/d3 with his investigation, that he later admits he’s not positive that it actually tells him mafia/vs not mafia

4) his N1 where he was calling moves and “directing traffic” makes no sense for how an investigator should play N1. It was baffling.

5) n2 he claimed way too early in a very non-mathman move

6) he keeps mentioning 2 more nights, or two more investigations is what he needs for civs to basically “auto win” or however he worded it. 

that could be he most troubling part.

I think letting him see those 2 more nights would be a really bad idea. He makes no sense this game, even less for an investigator.

Sure, I am ending the night on math but I'd also bet almost anything you know way more than you're letting on. 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

tyty

No point in arguing with probable civs (tk3/dome). If i'm lynched, I'm going to keep my head held high, and trust you both to carry the team to a win

sanchez--1, ted

You don't even say why, you just change your vote to me to try to save yourself? If I've learned anything in the last few games I've played, that's an interesting move. 

16 minutes ago, MathMan said:

tyty

sanchez--1, ted

Malf, this post stinks.

Archived