Who gets the First Overall Pick?

Chiefer

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Can you accept I was right and you were wrong brother? 

Ridder is closer to a door dash driver then he is a franchise QB.

Arthur Smith isn't an NFL level head coach and should be working with his dad at FedEx.

Both have been exposed my brother

When you can admit that putting your faith into Josh McDaniels to win this bet was not just misguided but one of the stupidest things you've ever done on this forum.

9 minutes ago, scar988 said:

When you can admit that putting your faith into Josh McDaniels to win this bet was not just misguided but one of the stupidest things you've ever done on this forum.

I've done a lot of stupid things so I'm not sure that's even top 5. Plus I think that we can still win out.

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I've done a lot of stupid things so I'm not sure that's even top 5. Plus I think that we can still win out.

Put down the crack pipe. Even if you win out, if the Falcons and Texans go 4-9 combined against really weak schedules, it's at minimum a tie... and a tie goes to us in this case. Because you claimed that "the Raiders will have more wins than the Falcons and texans combined". Way to not set the over-under.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Put down the crack pipe. Even if you win out, if the Falcons and Texans go 4-9 combined against really weak schedules, it's at minimum a tie... and a tie goes to us in this case. Because you claimed that "the Raiders will have more wins than the Falcons and texans combined". Way to not set the over-under.

Brother you believe Arthur Smith is a competent head coach and Desmond Ridder is a franchise QB........

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Brother you believe Arthur Smith is a competent head coach and Desmond Ridder is a franchise QB........

At this point, I don't think Smith is a competent head coach. I do believe Ridder could be a franchise QB still. But he's not being given a chance to develop anymore.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We'll finish with a better record guaranteed

Likely losing to Miami, Kansas City x2, Chargers, So you have what? 4 winnable games?

Falcons have 8 winnable games. Very different schedules. 

I think Atlanta finishes at least 8-9 and Vegas finishes around 6-11, at best.

3 hours ago, Raves said:

So here is a question, if the picks end up playing out:

1) Arizona

2-3) Chicago

Does Arizona take MHJ #1 or do they trade out of the #1 pick to a team that wants Caleb Williams which will likely mean that Chicago goes Maye/MHJ?

The option of them taking Caleb Williams #1 doesn't seem likely since they just paid Murray.

I'm pretty certain that AZ will trade down if they get 1. Hopefully the Bears or Panthers win some gms so the Bears don't take MHJ and a QB. 

Dream scenario would be 1/33 for 2 and 3. AZ takes MHJ at 2 and trades 3 for whoever wants the 2nd QB. 

4 hours ago, roger murdock said:

I think they will take Caleb Williams #1 and trade Murray, if they can squeeze it.

I do think theres a non-zero chance Caleb doesnt want to go  there. The Lincoln Riley -> Kyler connection and things getting kind of toxic in ARZ,  I wont be surprised if Riley and Caleb blame ARZ and dont want to repeat it, and that Caleb wants to go elsewhere. 

I think they will trade out over MHJ

Trading Kyler just to take Caleb is just going in a continuous circle.

If they trade Kyler(which I don’t they will imo), the QB they would draft is Maye.