Who gets the First Overall Pick?

Chiefer

15 hours ago, iknowcool said:

No way the Panthers win more than 1 game the rest of the way.

I mean, the Titans are one of the most winnable opponents right now that the Panthers have.  But they also have the Falcons and Packers at home.  And they beat Houston.

Pats have the Giants and Chargers left.

Cards are playing way better with Murray back in, and have the Rams and Bears left.

Giants have the Pats, Packers, and Rams.

Bears have the Cards, Packers, and Falcons.

Titans only have the Panthers, Colts, and winning teams (Jags, Texans, Dolphins, Seahawks).  If the Titans do lose to the Panthers, it's tough finding another win in their schedule.

It's still a six horse race IMO.

21 hours ago, scar988 said:

He’s trying to get banned so he can Welch on the bet. 

Child please, I always honor a wager. I just don't like that mods are playing favorites with the enforcement of trolling. I make a legitimate comment on topic about Dobbs being the Falcons future franchise QB, receive a warning. You go off topic about a sig bet that could've easily been handled via DM and you get applauded, I just want some consistency. 

Regardless, I was correct that the Raiders were never going to be bad enough to be in contention for the #1 pick. And I still believe we are better than the Texans, I know for a fact we are better than the Falcons, and we will win a Super Bowl before either team, fairly easily too.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mods allowed to troll and bully now as well?

This is why mods don't like you. You push up against the rules, break them then play the victim.

Your act is getting old, you're either going to cut it out or you'll find somewhere else to talk sports.

This conversation is over. Don't bother responding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Child please, I always honor a wager. I just don't like that mods are playing favorites with the enforcement of trolling. I make a legitimate comment on topic about Dobbs being the Falcons future franchise QB, receive a warning.

1. I didn't warn you.

2. The fact you think your comment was "legitimate" is laughable. 

If you want to keep on playing victim, do it somewhere else. I'm done with your BS. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Child please, I always honor a wager. I just don't like that mods are playing favorites with the enforcement of trolling. I make a legitimate comment on topic about Dobbs being the Falcons future franchise QB, receive a warning. You go off topic about a sig bet that could've easily been handled via DM and you get applauded, I just want some consistency. 

Regardless, I was correct that the Raiders were never going to be bad enough to be in contention for the #1 pick. And I still believe we are better than the Texans, I know for a fact we are better than the Falcons, and we will win a Super Bowl before either team, fairly easily too.

All I did was update the sig bet stats and made a comment that you're about to be mathematically eliminated from winning it. 

I literally just stated factual information. If you take that as trolling, that's on you. And it's relevant to this thread because two of the teams are still in contention for the No. 1 overall pick.