Who gets the First Overall Pick?

Chiefer

Do the Bears repeat? Will the Rams continue a downward Spiral? Does Sean Payton right the Broncos ship? Will McDaniels doom the Raiders? Are the Cards tanking?

My money is on the Cards it’s a pretty depressing franchise rn

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'll go with a bit of a surprise pick and say the Packers. I think it will just be one of those perfect storm situations sort of like when the Colts ended up with Luck.

That would be in the script for sure: Favre-Rodgers-Caleb wow

I would think Arizona, I think they don't let Kyler come back

Cards look like the worst team. Although I could see the Raiders in the hunt as well. Lots of bad teams in the AFC and NFC Souths, but they play each other, so lots of easy games on their schedules, which might be all it takes to miss out on the first overall.

38 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Buccaneers, Texans, Colts, Commanders, Patriots, Saints, Cardinals , Seahawks , Broncos are in the running to be leagues worst team

My guess would be the Saints as Dennis Allen is the NFL worst coach

I would confidently bet the following teams will finish with a better record than the Raiders: Commanders, Patriots, Saints, Seahawks, and Broncos. And potentially the Texans and Colts. I do not see their appeal at all.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I would confidently bet the following teams will finish with a better record than the Raiders: Commanders, Patriots, Saints, Seahawks, and Broncos. And potentially the Texans and Colts. I do not see their appeal at all.

Yeah, the Texans, Colts, Bucs, and Saints will all be terrible teams, but each one plays the other.  They also all get the Titans, Panthers, and Falcons, none of which look like top tier teams, and then those within the same divisions get double games.  If they're all bad, they win and lose some to each other and collectively take each other out of the running.

Meanwhile, the Cards have the AFCN and NFCE to deal with, and a much tougher division.  The only potentially really bad teams they get are the Texans, Bears, and maybe the Rams.  The Raiders may have it even worse with the NFCN and AFCE.  Only potentially bad teams they have are the Bears, Packers, and maybe the Broncos.

24 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Cardinals seem like an obvious choice, but I feel like the team that most think will be the worst team end up being better than expected.

Oh yeah.  Ever since the Jags and Browns have kind of moved past trading Number one overalls every couple of years, it's been tough to predict.  NFL always is.

But even with all that said, I very seriously doubt anyone in the Souths is a real contender.  Surprising as the NFL is, two whole divisions where every team but one is either in the midst of a rebuild (Texans, Panthers, Colts, Bucs), partway through (Falcons), or trying to hang onto a clearly closing window when they should be rebuilding (Saints, Titans), that's just too much rebuild to not see a lot of bad teams.  And with them all playing each other, it would be an absolute statistical insanity for any of them to lose enough to get first overall.