Who gets the First Overall Pick?

Chiefer

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Nah. The Commanders were easily the worst team remaining on the schedule and probably the only team capable of making Tommy Devito actually look good. We'll lose out the rest of the season most likely. 

Don't you have the Pats coming to town next week? I am not sure that is true at all.

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Don't you have the Pats coming to town next week? I am not sure that is true at all.

I mainly wanted to take a shot at Mknight's team. But it is mostly true; the Giants just always beat Washington. They probably aren't the worst team on the Giants schedule, but they were always the most likely opponent the Giants would win against.

I'm taking Bill Belichick coming off a bye against an UDFA rookie QB and a bad OL 10 times out of 10. That's not a good matchup for us. 

25 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Nah. The Commanders were easily the worst team remaining on the schedule and probably the only team capable of making Tommy Devito actually look good. We'll lose out the rest of the season most likely. 

The Giants are going to beat the Patriots this weekend. 

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I mainly wanted to take a shot at Mknight's team. But it is mostly true; the Giants just always beat Washington. They probably aren't the worst team on the Giants schedule, but they were always the most likely opponent the Giants would win against.

I'm taking Bill Belichick coming off a bye against an UDFA rookie QB and a bad OL 10 times out of 10. That's not a good matchup for us. 

While I agree that the Giants just own Washington... I do see his point that winning that game could be the difference between being in QB range or not in the draft. Giants have a number of winnable games coming up. Pats, Packers, Saints and Rams are all teams that I could see them getting a win against. Not saying they would be favored in those matchups, but I do see them as potential wins. Would be hilarious to see a tank off in week 18 vs the Eagles if we aren't playing for anything and you are actively trying to lose as well, but lots of time to see what happens between now and then.

Best case scenario for the Bears (if they really want to give Fields another year) is to lose out, ideally have the #1/2 picks, and trade both to the highest bidder for Maye/Williams. They'd be able to acquire the biggest draft day haul in NFL history by a wide margin. Could be like 6 FRPs + more

On 11/13/2023 at 9:35 AM, Daniel said:

NYRaider bet me, scar, and ET80 that the Raiders would win more games than the Texans and Falcons combined.

Then he begged for mercy when yall's season began badly, and we relented.  Then yall won a game and he got ignorantly confident again and doubled down on the bet, after we'd let him go.  So now there's no mercy and we're going to own his sig for three years.

I just realized I've had sigs hidden on this site, probably not long after the new forum migration. Seems like a meaningless bet if many / most posters don't see sigs. Then again, not sure how many set it up that way.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I just realized I've had sigs hidden on this site, probably not long after the new forum migration. Seems like a meaningless bet if many / most posters don't see sigs. Then again, not sure how many set it up that way.

I haven’t been able to see sigs since the forum change. Didn’t know there was a feature to change it?

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Best case scenario for the Bears (if they really want to give Fields another year) is to lose out, ideally have the #1/2 picks, and trade both to the highest bidder for Maye/Williams. They'd be able to acquire the biggest draft day haul in NFL history by a wide margin. Could be like 6 FRPs + more

1f9a267d-664d-4f80-8ad9-a821b645d74d_tex

That means keeping FLubby as HC too then or bringing a new HC in to inherit the last regime's QB (like with Tru and Fields)

11 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I haven’t been able to see sigs since the forum change. Didn’t know there was a feature to change it?

Click on your name on the top right, Account Settings, then on the new page on the left you'll see Signatures. Just lick where it asks if you want to view signatures and you're good to go. 

• Like 1