Training Camp General Discussion

AZBearsFan

I may have an extra ticket for camp on 8-1.   My friend's boss who was going with me may be coming in from out of town that day.

Just found out it is day before pads though.  Bummer.  Thought I might get first day of pads, but looks like we will be one day from that.  My timing was a little off.  But they sold out in like 30 seconds so it wasn't like there was much time to mess around.  

I also have another friend that would likely want to go.  I haven't asked him yet, because the first friend just told me.  

But if they both can't go on this late notice  Anyone want to meet me there if available?  Or I could just send you the ticket.  You have to show tickets on phone and TM emails says that is only way to get in.   I don't know how to transfer one.  Probably a way since twitter talks about give aways.   

I probably won't know until Friday or so if you don't have a flexible work schedule don't go take day off or anything.  

You can DM me if you are interested.   I am on and off this site often throughout day.

Anyone looking to trade training camp tickets? I have 4 for 7/28 or 8/4 that I would like to swap for 7/31, 8/1, 8/8, 8/9. I only need 2 in return. I also have two 8/19 Bears at Colts if anyone would be interested in those as I can no longer use.

6 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

No doubt in my mind Houston would be an excellent addition to that Edge room for a season.

Let’s do it. Houston fills the same 1-year role as an effective situational pass rusher as Ngakoue would, but without being a glaring liability against the run. Flus/Poles want to develop the young guys we have (as they should), and Houston used in that role doesn’t really change that. 

I'd be down for Houston or Ngakoue, but I do hope they are just situational rushers. I really want to see if Robinson or Gipson can make some big strides forward and they need a lot of reps to prove they aren't worth being immediate needs for replacement. Still don't believe the Bears are playoff contenders by any means, but maybe they can impart vet knowledge to the young guys.

• Like 1