Remaining 4 Games and Playoff Chances

Dingo18287

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

I was all, “Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod ET is calling me ohmygodohmygod!!!”

And then the reality was such a letdown. I felt like everyone of our girlfriends, ever.

I was minding my own business and I hear "Hello? Umm...hello?" 

At first, I thought it was the voices. So I took my meds and went to sleep. Three days later I woke up and checked my phone and... outgoing call to Nebraska. 

Thank goodness I got that free minutes plan.

22 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I was minding my own business and I hear "Hello? Umm...hello?" 

At first, I thought it was the voices. So I took my meds and went to sleep. Three days later I woke up and checked my phone and... outgoing call to Nebraska. 

Thank goodness I got that free minutes plan.

Hey, I wasn’t on the phone for three days. I hung up after like 36 hours.

Gotta be rooting for the Falcons (@ Buccaneers) and/or Seahawks (vs LAR) to lose this week.  If that happens and we win, we would have a 2 game lead over the field with 2 games left.  That would make the Buccaneers game next week a win-and-in scenario.

Hey guys, long time no talk. Hope you're all doing well and welcome newer guys. Started a gig with the Jags in June after graduation, been a good season for em'. Always a Panther at heart, though. 

Hadn't had a laptop for the longest time so just got a new one, I'll be around more often now. Grew up on this site. 

All the talk of Rodgers, we need to put an end to their season Sunday. Saints will win. Go Bucs. Go Rams.

22 hours ago, Panthers11 said:

Hey guys, long time no talk. Hope you're all doing well and welcome newer guys. Started a gig with the Jags in June after graduation, been a good season for em'. Always a Panther at heart, though. 

Hadn't had a laptop for the longest time so just got a new one, I'll be around more often now. Grew up on this site. 

All the talk of Rodgers, we need to put an end to their season Sunday. Saints will win. Go Bucs. Go Rams.

Congrats on the gig!

And yeah, we need to root against Atlanta and Seattle every week, not just this week...

On 12/14/2017 at 7:02 PM, Panthers11 said:

Congrats and welcome back!

Win and we're in.

Win and the Saints (or Bucs) beat the Falcons, we clinch at worst the #5 seed.

Win and the Falcons beat the Saints, Week 17 turns into a game for the NFC South.  At least for us.  Falcons would still need to beat the Bucs tonight.

Both scenarios would probably lead to us playing the Saints in the first round unless the Rams lost 1 of their next 2 games or the Falcons beat us for the division, putting us at the 6th seed.

So I guess it depends on how you feel about how we match-up against the Saints.  It isn't like the games have been that competitive, although we did have a lot of bad luck in the 2nd Saints game.

Archived