Eagles 2023 Training Camp Thread: It Begins

Kiltman

Maybe we have more tough games than most? I just don’t see a really tough schedule outside of that run after the bye. I said 11-7 and that’s giving those rough games an L. I mean, if we’re losing tough games then I guess we don’t really belong with those guys. Jets, KC, Buff, SF, Dal (away). I mean, you have to go 3-2 I’d think. 9-3 isn’t out the question for the rest. Maybe a slip up game. 10-12 is pretty reasonable. 

15 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Maybe we have more tough games than most? I just don’t see a really tough schedule outside of that run after the bye. I said 11-7 and that’s giving those rough games an L. I mean, if we’re losing tough games then I guess we don’t really belong with those guys. Jets, KC, Buff, SF, Dal (away). I mean, you have to go 3-2 I’d think. 9-3 isn’t out the question for the rest. Maybe a slip up game. 10-12 is pretty reasonable. 

That stretch after the bye is half the season. Besides aren't we facing like a lot of teams after the bye or something like that?  I do know that KC is also coming off a bye week when we face them, so we don't even get a break when we have ours. 

6 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Tougher schedule, but I still see 12-5. NFC blows. I think SF has a bad year actually and Seattle takes that division. I think the Giants finish with a better record than Dallas

Yep.  SF is being overhyped for a team without a QB.  So tired of the Purdy praise.  

• Like 1