Training camp 23

Hunter2_1

Lets see 11 picks, every team looking to trade, drafted THREE IOL with two young starters already in place but no OT.  BB I did what best for the team.

EX  Players I didn't like but fell to the 4th round Dawand Jones and .Blake Freeland . So your telling  they weren't worth the gamble/risk or a major upgrade  RT  based on the current roster.

We watched our starting RT last night, horrible.  He's an AP compared to what behind him.

I watched last night the IOL drafted  they didn't show much. My point here, we had to get OTs not OG that won't see the field this year or maybe next.

If they trade  Owenu  it will be another screw up by BB. Bight the bullet and play for talent.

Sometimes you have to take players based on need, I don't care if  there's better reprieved  value.

A this time I see no hope at OT.

On 8/16/2023 at 5:21 PM, IheartMyV8 said:

Read that the OL allowed 13 sacks in joint practices with GB.  

~fin~

Pretty inexcusable yeah. They wasted an entire year because of coaching, now the same might happen bc of the O-Line. You only get that 3-4 year window with a starting QB on his rookie deal.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

Pretty inexcusable yeah. They wasted an entire year because of coaching, now the same might happen bc of the O-Line. You only get that 3-4 year window with a starting QB on his rookie deal.

Do you think Mac Jones opened that window?

22 hours ago, LD696 said:

Do you think Mac Jones opened that window?

Rookie season showed some promise.  Definitely foolish to squander the low cap hit, for all intents and purposes, intentionally.  Especially if you’d like to break Shula’s record before riding off into the sunset.  

• Like 1