JuJU penalty

3rivers

4 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

There are a lot of moments when I wonder if I actually like the guys wearing the jerseys or behind the aviators on this team. This week is not one of those times.

296eyrl.jpg

I love the wanton defiance of the league office and the media over the years on this subject.

that might be Photoshop.. ben has a beard right now

steeler players are being defiant on twitter though

14 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Agreed.

Him standing over Burfict probably damned him.

Still, the league is an effing joke.    Each year my fandom of the NFL shrinks bit by bit....and this year its taking a huge hit since the league wants to act as some moral authority on political views whilst pushing a false narrative, and guys who have no business critiquing anyones moral compass acting all holier than thou.     ESPN is tanking hard....the NFL is next in line IMO.

That's 100% fact right there.  The whole post.  I'm about half the fan I used to be.  ESPN sucks.  NFL is on it's way to sucking.

6 minutes ago, August4th said:

THIS MAKES NO SENSE ..so they are saying the taunting did't cause the suspension.. it was the hit .. like WTF

That’s the worse thing yet. The NFL keeps making it a deeper and deeper hole fore themselves. 

33 minutes ago, warfelg said:

#Respect

Truth there. I respect the Ravens as much as I hate them and that’s why it’s a great game every time. 

As much as I despise the Ravens I've respected them as well. The Bengals?? Not even close.

Roethlisberger respects them as well and doesn't the Bengals.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/big-ben-we-dont-have-the-same-respect-for-the-bengals-as-we-do-the-ravens/

Am I allowed to still root for the Steelers but not be a fan of the NFL anymore?

asking for me. 

Im thoughouly disgusted by what happened and the reasoning for what they did. I find Troy Vincent’s explanation the most disturbing thing I’ve heard come from the NFL in a long time and the fact they haven’t suspended hundreds of other nfl players (including some of our own) for head shots boggles my mind if that’s the reasoning they are sticking with. 

7 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Am I allowed to still root for the Steelers but not be a fan of the NFL anymore?

asking for me. 

Im thoughouly disgusted by what happened and the reasoning for what they did. I find Troy Vincent’s explanation the most disturbing thing I’ve heard come from the NFL in a long time and the fact they haven’t suspended hundreds of other nfl players (including some of our own) for head shots boggles my mind if that’s the reasoning they are sticking with. 

feel like the league is owned by sociopaths who hired amateurs to run PR

Archived