Saints RB Eno Benjamin tears Achilles; Out for season

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Sure.

Scoundrel was it you that said Dalton Keene was the best TE of his class?…might be someone else

Scoundrel said George Kittle was the best of his… was super high on Aaron Donald well before “draft season”, got Cooper Kupp correct too… the list goes on and on… not saying Kendre is the best back in this class but he should be listed here with Jamaal Williams instead of “crickets”. It’s okay to be misinformed. Also Dalton Keene was a miscalculation on my part. I needed to figure out the formula better. They gotta have the last name start with a K and turn 24 in October of their rookie year… Kelce, Kittle and now Kincaid will be next. Although Dawson Knox worked out for me quite well for where his draft position was. Also that 2020 TE class sucked in general. Cole Kmet just got paid but he isn’t anytning special. Look at the rest of that class… I also had a chance to draft him several times in dynasty before the Patriots did but I passed every time. Just because you are the prettiest pig in the sty doesn’t make you pretty. So I can have him first in a group full of turds… won’t be my greatest miss by far (everyone misses) even of that year… I took Ruggs before Jefferson

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Scoundrel said George Kittle was the best of his… was super high on Aaron Donald well before “draft season”, got Cooper Kupp correct too… the list goes on and on… not saying Kendre is the best back in this class but he should be listed here with Jamaal Williams instead of “crickets”. It’s okay to be misinformed. Also Dalton Keene was a miscalculation on my part. I needed to figure out the formula better. They gotta have the last name start with a K and turn 24 in October of their rookie year… Kelce, Kittle and now Kincaid will be next. Although Dawson Knox worked out for me quite well for where his draft position was. Also that 2020 TE class sucked in general. Cole Kmet just got paid but he isn’t anytning special. Look at the rest of that class… I also had a chance to draft him several times in dynasty before the Patriots did but I passed every time. Just because you are the prettiest pig in the sty doesn’t make you pretty. So I can have him first in a group full of turds… won’t be my greatest miss by far (everyone misses) even of that year… I took Ruggs before Jefferson

Kolton Kowlicker is an OP Midwest farm boy TE name 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

However if they sign Hunt I will admit I’m wrong on Kendre