NFL Running Back Conference Mafia!-- game over. Mod error

bcb1213

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Definitely not. That said, what actually sticks out the most about it would be that he said he was on a rookie deal. Guys like that want to get PAID…they’re not guys who have gotten paid already.

If anything, I’d say your high paid RB would be vanilla as opposed to guys wanting a second or third contract who are being exploited by their rookie deals and franchise tags.

I assumed the scum were actually going to be owners not wanting to pay us 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I actually find this to be a good point dammit lol 

Eh. The veterans are the one's making a big fuss over the contracts, not us "prove it" guys who are young enough to actually get to prove it. Besides, I am thinking the big bads here are like Jim Irsay, not other RBs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Eh. The veterans are the one's making a big fuss over the contracts, not us "prove it" guys who are young enough to actually get to prove it. Besides, I am thinking the big bads here are like Jim Irsay, not other RBs.

Oh for sure.

I think it makes it a small % more likely it's a fake claim, but that's it.

You're still the person I'd bet the most on being town at this exact moment. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I assumed the scum were actually going to be owners not wanting to pay us 

Right

Which means the RBs who have already been paid are going to be less involved, and thus more likely to be vanilla. 

It's a good point and now I'm typing this I like MWil from it for having that perspective. Not easily fakable but scum could have figured that out. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

JT is on a rookie deal though, as are Ekeler and Jacob’s. I vehemently disagree.

I think our good friend Naz added unnecessary information to justify his alleged vanilla status, which normally would be a “not good” rookie RB. Given however those on rookie contracts are the victims and BCB won’t let us claim, I’d wager the main RB in the 14 person setup are bigger names.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think our good friend Naz added unnecessary information to justify his alleged vanilla status, which normally would be a “not good” rookie RB. Given however those on rookie contracts are the victims and BCB won’t let us claim, I’d wager the main RB in the 14 person setup are bigger names.

I also didn't win the Heisman :(

• Like 1