NFL Running Back Conference Mafia!-- game over. Mod error

bcb1213

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I actually don’t like the vanilla town claim moreso because:

A: It gives scum an indicator of who not to kill

B: It sets up an easy Town lunch where reads are minimal because everyone can say “We aren’t out anything by testing this theory.”

😄 As VT I would argue that your job would be to look more powerful and subtly hint that you have a power so as to draw a hit at some point, unless maybe you’re an elite thread player, and even then, it’s often not the best decision 

Agree on all counts

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I actually don’t like the vanilla town claim moreso because:

A: It gives scum an indicator of who not to kill

B: It sets up an easy Town lunch where reads are minimal because everyone can say “We aren’t out anything by testing this theory.”

😄 As VT I would argue that your job would be to look more powerful and subtly hint that you have a power so as to draw a hit at some point, unless maybe you’re an elite thread player, and even then, it’s often not the best decision 

Agree on all counts

From nazs point of view, he doesnt want to die so the claim holds water in my eyes.

I agree that in general its not a good move, but since it helps me read naz, im not sad about it

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Remember when Matts would come out and hard claim PGO Day 1 begging for scum to use their redirect onto him for a double kill each day as town weighed voting him so the game wasn’t over by Day 3? Good times! 

3jdv6a.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Remember when Matts would come out and hard claim PGO Day 1 begging for scum to use their redirect onto him for a double kill each day as town weighed voting him so the game wasn’t over by Day 3? Good times! 

Remember when dome held the game hostage lol.  

That reminds me dome

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Unless I'm missing something, this game has no mention of a guaranteed VT role. I personally assumed it'd be role madness. Now that I'm typing I suppose Bcb could have informed the scum team privately that VT was a claimable role.

I've been playing quite a bit of mafia off-site, and 100% this is my strategy

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/23470-20-How-To-Put-Wolves-In-A-Box-(by-Newcomb)

If you think I'm powerwolfing here then so be it (kind of the point of the game), but I do think confirming town reads is the best way (for me at least) to play 

Sketch

58 minutes ago, Whicker said:

" the bulk of mafia games hinge not on a single heroic case catching a wolf, but on villagers gradually, slowly, painstakingly removing each other from the mislynch pool"

^ this was the best mafia game I've ever played

We won and I lead town by doing the 1st sentence. I kept taking players out of the mislynch pool until scum didn't have any more options. 

I'll just sit in the back of the team bus until needed 

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why not @Malfatron and @The Orca?

Am I being blubber shamed lmao

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Scoundrel and pickle 

Orca and touch 

Squire and his charts 

🤣

Why am I stuck with touchy 

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

From nazs point of view, he doesnt want to die so the claim holds water in my eyes.

I agree that in general its not a good move, but since it helps me read naz, im not sad about it

was Naz in danger of death 11 minutes into the game? lol