Preseason game #1 49ers vs Raiders-Gameday thread

49erurtaza

Just now, 49ersfan said:

I don't think i've read a single positive thing about Latu. If he doesn't improve, I wonder if he'll make the roster at this point

I think you could see a Joe Williams situation where they ir him with a hangnail or something

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

I liked what I saw from Graham. 

Agree on Bell for kicks, and the punts are a mixed bag. Want to see Jamison. 

Line on both sides is really really bad in this one. I'm glad I didn't buy the banana in the tailpipe

Trey just reminded me of the Zimmer Kellen mond quote, tbh

First time seeing game speed in a year for Trey so let's see how he plays next game. Was more accurate on the shorter throws but just wasn't confident enough to pull the trigger. 

Kinlaw did some decent things but this 2nd team DL just isn't as good as in the years past. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

First time seeing game speed in a year for Trey so let's see how he plays next game. Was more accurate on the shorter throws but just wasn't confident enough to pull the trigger. 

Kinlaw did some decent things but this 2nd team DL just isn't as good as in the years past. 

The problem for Lance is that he's not going to get faster at this stuff without playing consistently.