How are those rookies looking?

RaidersAreOne

18 hours ago, iknowcool said:

1) QB Bryce Young - YIKES. Team will need to do a lot to give him a chance to improve

2) WR Jonathan Mingo - Horrible, just bad all-around

3) LB DJ Johnson - Over-drafted, did nothing

4) G Chandler Zavala - He was so bad at the start of the season and hasn't started since.  Never should have been starting anyway.  Hopefully he can develop into decent depth but I wouldn't be surprised if he got cut

5) S Jammie Robinson - 64 snaps all season, wouldn't be a surprise if he wasn't on the team next year

Jammie should be a slot guy.  

1) DL Tyree Wilson - C-  - I cut him some slack due to recovering from injury, but for most of the year he was trending to epic bust. However, the past weeks he's flashed from moving inside. If he gets healthier and can get a starting role at DT he may well live up to his intangibles. 

2) TE Michael Meyer - B - Was seen as such a slam-dunk that a B almost feels like a disappointment. He's pretty good, but you want elite, not good, blocking from his frame. Some drops. Hard to bring down once he has the ball. Great attitude and hustle. He'll get there. 

3) DT Byron Young - D -  Healthy but hasn't gotten on the field. Has received praise from coaches but they aren't going to say different. If you're healthy and aren't getting on, you aren't impressing - you don't hold back promising talents on a losing team. The few times he's been in I've seen no flashes.

3) WR Tre Tucker - B+ - I hated this pick, but he's proven me wrong. Very crisp runner and gets open deep. With better QB play he'll be a problem for teams. Not going to break any tackles but he can break a game open. 

4) CB Jakorian Bennett - C- -  Lot of playing time and, like most rookie DBs, got targeted and taken advantage of. More bad plays than good, but DB is a hard learning curve, and has had some good breakups. Plays like a runt - tries very hard but is often out-jumped or a step behind. With more seasoning and experience he can diagnose faster and be in better position. 

4) QB AOC - B+ -  Zero mobility, but he's smart, tough and unafraid to test defenses. If he can learn to get the ball out quicker he can be a top 24 starter. For a 4th rounder that's tremendous value. I would like him to remain the long-term backup. Having a backup that gives you a chance is invaluable. 

5) S Christopher Smith II - D - Same as Byron Young, but has seen practically no time.

6) LB Amari Burney - C - Gets decent rotation. Made some good tackles and is around the ball, but isn't fast or twitchy enough to prevent or make a big play. JAG and for 6th round that's ok.

7) Nesta Jade Silvera - D - Was a preseason darling. Saw a little time with AP as coach and was noted being critical of McDaniels after his firing on one of Crosby's vids. Does ... not come off as mature or bright. The tools are there, and he wasn't a liability when on the field, but maybe needs some humbling which is why I think he was waived and re-signed to the practice squad. 

• 1 month later...

There is no way in hell Kobie Turner did not just get robbed. The most consistent and active rookie gets punished because he wasn’t taken first? Turner >>>>>>> Everyone in this years draft class. I’m not talking about potential or draft status. But he was the best defensive rookie this year and it wasn’t close. Wow.. I understand Cjs but this was bad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefer said:

866d475c-b0f0-4f5d-86aa-4870313b221f_tex

Bro quit the dumb responses. Agree with me that Turner got Robbed by a bust Chris long “hustle player”. 4, 1 sack game and 2 multiple games. They stole Pukas which im

fine with, But got Damm throw a a dog a bone here and give us the defensive one. Got Damm greedy bastards want it all. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Bro quit the dumb responses. Agree with me that Turner got Robbed by a bust Chris long “hustle player”. 4, 1 sack game and 2 multiple games. They stole Pukas which im

fine with, But got Damm throw a a dog a bone here and give us the defensive one. Got Damm greedy bastards want it all. 

Puka should’ve been MVP honestly 

c9148774-847d-4fcb-b208-c7ab45cc0181_tex

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Puka should’ve been MVP honestly 

c9148774-847d-4fcb-b208-c7ab45cc0181_tex

You too huh.. I curse this is the last year the chiefs make the playoffs. They’ll only go back the day I die..

Annuel doble A voice 

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. 

alexa play annuel LHNA. 

9 hours ago, El Ramster said:

You too huh.. I curse this is the last year the chiefs make the playoffs. They’ll only go back the day I die..

Annuel doble A voice 

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. 

alexa play annuel LHNA. 

tumblr_mmw11qopAp1risusro1_500.gif

Final Atlanta Falcons update

1st - RB/J Bijan Robinson - A

Robinson has been everything he was advertised to be. Robinson had 272 touches for 1,463 yards and 8 touchdowns.  Exactly where we thought he would be as a rookie as he adjusted to the pace of the NFL.

2nd - LG Matthew Bergeron - B

Bergeron has taken the step into being one of Atlanta's most reliable offensive linemen. On a group that includes Jake Matthews and Chris Lindstrom, that's a feat in and of itself. He's probably the third best lineman on this team at this point and has taken very well to the left guard switch. 

3rd - DE Zach Harrison - C+

He's looking like a guy who will be starting for a while at strong-side defensive end and is developing nicely into a solid pass rusher. Finished with 3 sacks, 2 hits and 8 hurries on just 164 pass rush snaps. He's looking solid as a whole and could be a long-term solution to play the bulk of the snaps at SDE.

4th - CB Clark Phillips III - C (D), B (ST)

Phillips isn't a lock-down guy, but he's definitely a solid all-around corner and is only getting better. Let him continue to develop and he could be a good No. 2 guy in the NFL.

7th - S DeMarcco Hellams - B (ST), C (D)

Hellams is a good ST player and a core-4 guy. Hellams took over the starting role at SS by the end of the year and helped improve the unit a ton. He was injured the last two weeks and those two weeks, Richie Grant was just busting coverages all over the place and getting killed.

7th - C/OG Jovaughn Gwyn - INC

Finally was active in a game, was just on FG unit for ST. Solid depth guy, but didn't play any offensive snaps.

(Let me know if I'm being too much of a homer here, but I think I'm being pretty objective.)