Commanders name Sam Howell starting QB

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Soko said:

Pretty telling that Washington was able to commit to Howell this early in the summer

I’ve yet to hear other “elite” QBs get named starters yet

Howell’s the real deal 5500-55 incoming

Realistically, if he puts up Carr #'s from last year (3900ish, 22+ TDs, <15 INTs), I'll be pretty happy

35 minutes ago, Soko said:

Pretty telling that Washington was able to commit to Howell this early in the summer

I’ve yet to hear other “elite” QBs get named starters yet

Howell’s the real deal 5500-55 incoming

Ace you forgot to log out of your burner 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, D82 said:

Honestly...I think Howell has some potential and gives the Skins their best shot at winning a few games. Probably not the playoffs, but should at least be a respectable season for them. 

Agreed. Defense is solid. Offense has weapons. I don't see us anything but ceiling of sneaking into the playoffs, but I also don't see us floating around 5 wins either. 8-9 makes a lot of sense tbh with a lot of assumptions obviously. 

19 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Ace is much more established here so it would definitely be the other way around 

Other ways to be established:

- overrated because might get injured

- playboi

- Randy Moss’ hamstrings 

- be VanS

The scary thing is...If Washington can win 7 to 8 games with Wentz &/or Heinicke? 

How many games can they win with this dude & the weapons on this team? As well as that Defense?

Not to mention an Offense (Bienemy) taylored to Sam Howell's strengths. (I'm talking RPO's & what he ran at North Carolina)

I'd be readjusting your NFC East projections, if I were some of you.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

5000 yard MVP, Super Bowl winning season coming, obviously.

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

The scary thing is...If Washington can win 7 to 8 games with Wentz &/or Heinicke? 

How many games can they win with this dude & the weapons on this team? As well as that Defense?

Not to mention an Offense (Bienemy) taylored to Sam Howell's strengths. (I'm talking RPO's & what he ran at North Carolina)

Speak of the devil.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

5000 yard season incoming from Howell...with his eyes closed.😎

38 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

giphy.gif 

• Like 2