2023 Offensive line.

Old Guy

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Ummmmm....

You want to get embarrassed too little tike?

Ok...do you know what telling an individual clamoring for a trade to wait until after the season means little tike? 

It means stop whining about a trade that isn't happening and go sit down until the season is over in March. It doesn't mean I am saying a trade will happen in March. Got it? Good! Finally!

Now you go sit down also and cry about me more or whatever it is you do here with all your time.

I have to go tend to my beautiful wife. She kinda frowns on losers that post a lot on 90's style message boards. I see the number of posts you have here.

May I suggest you choose another hobby or get some counseling? 

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. I do hope things getter better for you. I mean that.

3 minutes ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

You want to get embarrassed too little tike?

Ok...do you know what telling an individual clamoring for a trade to wait until after the season means little tike? 

It means stop whining about a trade that isn't happening and go sit down until the season is over in March. It doesn't mean I am saying a trade will happen in March. Got it? Good! Finally!

Now you go sit down also and cry about me more or whatever it is you do here with all your time.

I have to go tend to my beautiful wife. She kinda frowns on losers that post a lot on 90's style message boards. I see the number of posts you have here.

May I suggest you choose another hobby or get some counseling? 

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. I do hope things getter better for you. I mean that.

Who was " clamoring" for a trade of Nijman?

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

I honestly don't think he understands. He's on my ignore list already. World record. There are now two people on that list. I usually can tolerate and read posters I don't agree with at all, but this guy is a piece of work. 

Gosh what an jerk. He started this and we quoted him and point out why he’s wrong and he wants to block us. Lol. Wish I could send him a box of tissue for his tears.

Isn’t some of his comments worthy of getting kicked?

Edited by MantyWrestler
  • Like 1

Another promising newcomer loses his spaghetti and talks all kinds of trash. Reminds me of when I was an arrogant little 12-year-old sh*t exploring the internet for the first time.

That or this is Incog hamming it up in a second profile for laughs.

Edited by Zycho32

57 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Another promising newcomer loses his spaghetti and talks all kinds of trash. Reminds me of when I was an arrogant little 12-year-old sh*t exploring the internet for the first time.

That or this is Incog hamming it up in a second profile for laughs.

The thing is he isn’t new. He’s been around, just does not post frequently. He definitely has a rude way of dealing with people.

It would be hilarious if Nijman does get traded now. I certainly wouldn’t be shocked.

Edited by Eternal

3 hours ago, Eternal said:

The thing is he isn’t new. He’s been around, just does not post frequently. He definitely has a rude way of dealing with people.

It would be hilarious if Nijman does get traded now. I certainly wouldn’t be shocked.

I wouldn't be shocked either.  I think my opinion of Nijman is a lot higher than many, but he does have an easily moved contract, and doesn't have any cheap controllable seasons anymore.  Think perhaps that teams are waiting to call our bluff of keeping 5 tackles?

26 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I wouldn't be shocked either.  I think my opinion of Nijman is a lot higher than many, but he does have an easily moved contract, and doesn't have any cheap controllable seasons anymore.  Think perhaps that teams are waiting to call our bluff of keeping 5 tackles?

What "5 tackles?" Caleb Jones is far from a lock for the 53.

Bakh

Tom

Yosh 

Walker

The above are your 2023 T locks folks. None of them are going anywhere this season, mark my words. Knock on wood they all stay healthy and none go on IR. Yosh and Walker are quality depth at T that is needed in case of injury. The OL shuffles EVERY season. Trading Yosh isn't a convo at 1265 Lombardi, except for from a couple local media nerds trying to get your attention. They play some of you like a fiddle.

7 hours ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

I fear this little nugget of gold may have been missed by some posters, so here it is again so you can bask in its glory

• Like 3