Week 1 Games

Leader

16 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Wonder why tf Rodgers took all those guys who can't get open with him? Maybe he likes built in excuses?

ALL THOSE guys is two people that know the offense one of which making near the minimum. haha. Lazard is fine as a number two next to an elite WR when he's your number one, you've got a bad WR room. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

ALL THOSE guys is two people that know the offense one of which making near the minimum. haha. Lazard is fine as a number two next to an elite WR when he's your number one, you've got a bad WR room. 

Once Garrett Wilson gets hurt (like Watson last year) he'll be the #1... like he was here. Uhh ohhhhh. 

2 guys is 2/3rds of the starters lol. Wut

Literally just described the Packers room last year.

Edited by HighCalebR

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Once Garrett Wilson gets hurt (like Watson last year) he'll be the #1... like he was here. Uhh ohhhhh. 

2 guys is 2/3rds of the starters lol. Wut

Literally just described the Packers room last year.

Wilson is on another tier than Watson. Look at his numbers with Zach Wilson. It's hilarious to me how butt hurt you all get and try and gang up on people who disagree with you. Do you think a top 5 defense makes up for a lack of offense if Wilson goes down? Sure does. Do they have better TE's than we had last year? They sure do. So sorry if that hurts to read. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Wilson is on another tier than Watson. Look at his numbers with Zach Wilson. It's hilarious to me how butt hurt you all get and try and gang up on people who disagree with you. Do you think a top 5 defense makes up for a lack of offense if Wilson goes down? Sure does. Do they have better TE's than we had last year? They sure do. So sorry if that hurts to read. 

Is he? Or was he just healthy.

Who's butt hurt? I have no problem or beef with Rodgers. But the constant excuse making for the guy deserves rebuttal. And I'm the one arguing against 2 people right now? Are you high?

No they don't have better TEs. You're enamored with Tyler ******* Conklin. Man you're delusional.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Nope. They weren't. You might be drunk. Check again.

Since he probably won’t back up his terrible argument with #s:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/2022-snap-counts.htm

Amari Rodgers played 8.96 percent last season. Maybe if he hadn’t been traded he could have hit 14-16 percent.

Deguara played 23.58, Watkins 25.5, Cobb 33.91, Watson 46.34, Doubs 48.35, Lazard 78.88.

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Who's butt hurt? And I'm the one arguing against 2 people right now? Are you high?

No they don't have better TEs. You're enamored with Tyler ******* Conklin. Man you're delusional.

This clown and his ilk like to cry “help help I’m being repressed!” the moment anyone tries to debunk their nonsense.

• Like 1

Just now, Striker said:

This clown and his ilk like to cry “help help I’m being repressed!” the moment anyone tries to debunk their nonsense.

I don't really know why I'm wasting my time. I know this argument has been had with the same dudes a million times. I'm just excited to be sitting here with my wine watching ball. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Striker said:

Since he probably won’t back up his terrible argument with #s:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/2022-snap-counts.htm

Amari Rodgers played 8.96 percent last season. Maybe if he hadn’t been traded he could have hit 14-16 percent.

Deguara played 23.58, Watkins 25.5, Cobb 33.91, Watson 46.34, Doubs 48.35, Lazard 78.88.

Because I hate myself, I looked at ESB in ‘20 and ‘21. He played 18.86 and 26.16 in those years. Of all Rodgers options the past three years, only Lazard, MVS, and Adams came close to 80 percent snap count.

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Who's butt hurt? I have no problem or beef with Rodgers. But the constant excuse making for the guy deserves rebuttal. And I'm the one arguing against 2 people right now? Are you high?

1100 yards as a rookie with possibly the worst QB in the league? Yes, he is. I'm a huge Watson fan but let's be realistic. Watson could still have a better career but as it stands he's the better player. Constant excuse-making is saying QBs struggle more with less talent around them.. got it. They absolutely have better TE's than we did last year. Lewis the 6th lineman, Tonyan post ACL that ran in slow motion and Deguara who has been nothing but a disappointment.