Week 1 Games

Leader

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I don't really know why I'm wasting my time. I know this argument has been had with the same dudes a million times. I'm just excited to be sitting here with my wine watching ball. 

The block button is your friend. Don’t see the garbage and then they can rage into the void. It’s also a plus if you know that they get set off by talking at them or past them while rarely/never acknowledging them directly.

Just now, PackFan13 said:

1100 yards as a rookie with possibly the worst QB in the league? Yes, he is. I'm a huge Watson fan but let's be realistic. Watson could still have a better career but as it stands he's the better player. Constant excuse-making is saying QBs struggle more with less talent around them.. got it. They absolutely have better TE's than we did last year. Lewis the 6th lineman, Tonyan post ACL that ran in slow motion and Deguara who has been nothing but a disappointment. 

He's the better player because he's healthy and his QB forced him the ball. While our HoF QB put our rook in the doghouse for half the season.

Doubs > current Cobb but our HoF QB preferred his friend. It's fine but there's tradeoffs for going for the trusty vet.

Everyone has a salary cap. Mahomes makes it work with 1 receiving option. You said it yourself.

Lewis' corpse > Conklin. Deguara is still = Ruckert.

6 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

He's the better player because he's healthy and his QB forced him the ball. While our HoF QB put our rook in the doghouse for half the season.

Doubs > current Cobb but our HoF QB preferred his friend. It's fine but there's tradeoffs for going for the trusty vet.

Everyone has a salary cap. Mahomes makes it work with 1 receiving option. You said it yourself.

Lewis' corpse > Conklin. Deguara is still = Ruckert.

I'm not so sure he put him in the dog house, that's a stretch. I agree he was healthy and they forced him the ball. Watson has more raw ability given his size and speed, I'm all on board him being the better player long term. I agree Doubs is better this year than Cobb and probably towards the end of last season with more experience. Mahomes made it work with the best receiving TE ever and a very legit number two in Ju Ju + MVS and guys like Moore and Toney. 

Edited by PackFan13

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I don't see how Toney isn't drop kicked outta there immediately.  He singlehandedly lost the Chiefs this game.

i don't disagree with you. The pick 6 ball was right on the money and that last dropped first was pretty brutal as well.

Edited by PackFan13

1 minute ago, PackFan13 said:

Lions offense will only be held back by Goff. LaPorta and Gibbs added to St Brown and that line is no joke. 

They got two touchdowns? Freak play was why this game was even competitive, and KC played like trash. Maybe the Marvin Jones fumble matters, but realistically if Kelce plays Lions have no shot. Also they didn't even use Gibbs.

• Like 1