2023 College Football Thread

Norm

TCU horned frogs got embarrassed at home today, good chance they're not winning the Big 12 this year.

Well, in the end the Badgers looked more respectable, but that QB of theirs looked kinda shoddy.  Not a good sign for when their competition ramps up.

Ohio State, also won but their offense looked awful out there

Anyway ... I'm gonna go ahead and bet that the national championship game this year will be between UGA and USC.  Something tells me it's coming to that.

Watching the Bears next quarterback, Drake Maye. He doesn't seem to get off of his first read from what I'm seeing. Or maybe he never needs to get to his second read because SC can't play defense. He does not seem to be in Caleb Williams league.

I think Spencer Rattler might be better. Might like Shedeur Sanders over both of them behind, Williams. 

Edited by Old Guy

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I I've legit heard like 19 different snap counts for him today lol

It was well over 100. They said it was 130 degrees on the field. Not sure if they were exaggerating but the real temp was over 100 degrees. that kid is a freak of nature. 

After the game in the interview the kid said he was ready to play some more. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It was well over 100. They said it was 130 degrees on the field. Not sure if they were exaggerating but the real temp was over 100 degrees. that kid is a freak of nature. 

After the game in the interview the kid said he was ready to play some more. 

Had no idea he was going to play that much on offense