2023 College Football Thread

Norm

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Deion walks on water in his players eyes. The Colorado State coach poked the wrong bear. Colorado is going to deliver a message while delivering a beatdown. 

Sad part is, I think what you are saying is exactly what this coach thought he would do, motivate his players. Problem is in the game of trash talk; he's playing checkers and Deion is playing 3-D chess. 

It could certainly go that way. In fact I'd agree it's going to go thag way.

I think it's a way to get his players behind him when maybe he saw something with his guys, like "man they think they have no chance here. Gotta give them an angle" 

The rams aren't good. Nobody wouldve gave them a shot anyways. Maybe it would've been better to lull colorado to sleep, but this gives his guys more attention, something to latch onto. Though, admittedly a weak angle to take.

Edited by HighCalebR

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

It could certainly go that way. In fact I'd agree it's going to go thag way.

I think it's a way to get his players behind him when maybe he saw something with his guys, like "man they think they have no chance here. Gotta give them an angle" 

The rams aren't good. Nobody wouldve gave them a shot anyways. Maybe it would've been better to lull colorado to sleep, but this gives his guys more attention, something to latch onto. Though, admittedly a weak angle to take.

It's college football and if the NFL is random, @Norm, college football and upsets are extremely random. 

16 minutes ago, Norm said:

Balls baby. Mine. They're huge.

Took the 24.5 too though. I'm good baby. 

I'll lose both

The way this started out is the 24.5 the number of arrests before the end of the game? Some of the **** going on would get most people arrested. "Chippy" left the building a long time ago. Your head better be on a swivel in this one. 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

The way this started out is the 24.5 the number of arrests before the end of the game? Some of the **** going on would get most people arrested. "Chippy" left the building a long time ago. Your head better be on a swivel in this one. 

This is what happens when everybody takes everything personal. 

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

This is what happens when everybody takes everything personal. 

They should have tossed the guy who took the blatant cheap shop on #14. You want to get control of the game let the players know you aren't going to put up with that type of a cheap shot. It was egregious and worthy of an ejection. 

• Like 3