2023 College Football Thread

Norm

8 hours ago, Old Guy said:

They should have tossed the guy who took the blatant cheap shop on #14. You want to get control of the game let the players know you aren't going to put up with that type of a cheap shot. It was egregious and worthy of an ejection. 

Letting that guy stay in the game after so many ticky-tack targeting ejections over the past few seasons was pretty wild. That hit was the definition of a dirty hit delivered with intent to injure.

20 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Pretty sure the college football version of Linsanity is about to come to a crashing halt any second now. I'll be pretty shocked if Colorado gives up less than 100 points these next two weeks. 

This is going to be ugly

38 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Pretty sure the college football version of Linsanity is about to come to a crashing halt any second now. I'll be pretty shocked if Colorado gives up less than 100 points these next two weeks. 

And if I don't hear "coach prime" again this season, I'll be just fine with that too.

Anybody who expected Colorado to compete with the top teams this year was fooling themselves. Anything over 6 wins is going to be a monumental year in Boulder.

Anybody who doesn't think they will be much improved next year and able to compete against the big boys is also fooling themselves. 

20 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Anybody who expected Colorado to compete with the top teams this year was fooling themselves. Anything over 6 wins is going to be a monumental year in Boulder.

Anybody who doesn't think they will be much improved next year and able to compete against the big boys is also fooling themselves. 

Yeah they're going to be tough going forward. But the hype got too big too fast. I mean I thought they were going to lose last week