2023 College Football Thread

Norm

40 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I think there's a good angle that C State coach could take to get the boys going. But boy Deion got star power in Boulder, quickly. Seems like a train on the tracks. 

I was at to Colorado ge vs Nebraska last Saturday.   The city was electric.  So much buzz around that program.  High profile,high energy charismatic coach, fast paced play style with explosive players at multiple positions has things revved up in Boulder

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was at to Colorado ge vs Nebraska last Saturday.   The city was electric.  So much buzz around that program.  High profile,high energy charismatic coach, fast paced play style with explosive players at multiple positions has things revved up in Boulder

Best thing going in Boulder since they had Bobby Purify, Chris Brown and Brian Calhoun at RB.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

What's the money line on that game?

I think Colorado rolls

+920 I think. I haven't done it yet. Whenever I feel the ML I should just take the giant spread but IDK. Colorado is stupid ******* overrated but CSU isn't good either, at all. 

57 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I think there's a good angle that C State coach could take to get the boys going. But boy Deion got star power in Boulder, quickly. Seems like a train on the tracks. 

Yeah it could go either way. Ego getting ******* strong at boulder though. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This happens in Lincoln every home game, just saying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Deion walks on water in his players eyes. The Colorado State coach poked the wrong bear. Colorado is going to deliver a message while delivering a beatdown. 

Sad part is, I think what you are saying is exactly what this coach thought he would do, motivate his players. Problem is in the game of trash talk; he's playing checkers and Deion is playing 3-D chess.