2023-24 College Football Prospect Watch

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

But if we top 5 and Harrison Jr. is on the board. I take the weapon.  

Different maker. 

As great as Alt or the guy from Penn State would be. I'd like the weapon. Then pray for a good OT in the 2nd or a good FA. 

I'd trade the 2nd for a good OL. 

I am about it if we execute. I just don't see MHJ getting past 3 and to me even 3 is a stretch.

I think if we end up 9-10...someone will trade up for McCarthey for sure. I think he will be the fastest riser of the QB's after the combine. If we end up top 5-6 I would stay and take a Tackle if they are there or trade back a few spots if not(if possible). 

Hopefully several guys rise at the combine...CB, Edge, WR that will give us the options to move back if our guy sin't there.

Not a draft guy, but everyone is talking top 2 Tackles, but looking at some mocks I see the guy from Oregon St. as right there with the other two. 

17 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

I am about it if we execute. I just don't see MHJ getting past 3 and to me even 3 is a stretch.

He won’t get past 2, word in the draft community Arizona is crazy about him & Caleb Williams, but we know Caleb is a lock to be 1st pick pretty much. 

Was looking at Mock drafts and clicked on Walter Football, which I find to be historically bad based on actual draft outcomes...but anyway...they still have Washington Redskins, what's it been like 3-4 years since they dropped that name!!

This might have been better suited for the Everything else thread...but just found that to be incredible and may offer why they aren't great at mocks...attention to detail?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

good thread here w/ some good insight into our O

Great stuff! Thanks. I actually like the idea of this. Reading this makes me think also that Treylons days are numbered. Ran has no attachment to him as well being in that he didn’t draft him. Hopefully Ran can be on his **** this offseason and flip this roster.

9 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

good thread here w/ some good insight into our O

i like egbuka and would happily take him on the titans but i have no earthly idea where that random scouting website is getting a 4.30 flat for him. there's no way he's even close to that, or if he is he doesn't put it on the field. his speed is fine, but not gamebreaking.