The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Mike Florio vaguely hinting at mental illness. Probably means it’s definitely not mental illness knowing Florio. 

Whatever that guys says is guaranteed to be incorrect and more times then not some form of spin given to him by JMD and Co.  the guys not a reporter, he’s 100% controlled propagandist / controlled opposition 

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I try to take the most logical approach, and to me it's not logical to think a player of his mental fortitude, leadership qualifies, strong character, this guy is an example of what a human being should look like, would do this for no reason, and then associate a mental disorder or disease to him. What is more logical is to assume the coach who has shown a history of upsetting veterans, has done something to upset a veteran again.  I guess we'll find out eventually. What an odd situation.

Didn't he have an incident in NE after smoking synthetic marijuana? He posted he was ready for season one day then he freaking out the next. I am not sure what happen but we should wait to hear more details before jumping to conclusions.

16 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Whatever that guys says is guaranteed to be incorrect and more times then not some form of spin given to him by JMD and Co.  the guys not a reporter, he’s 100% controlled propagandist / controlled opposition 

Yea he didn't want to speculate then went ahead and speculated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Honestly I don’t feel like he’s even a hype machine I think he’s just bad at his job and wrong nonstop. Jumps headfirst into every line he gets either from team or players. He’s just cheeks.