The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

On 10/2/2023 at 4:11 PM, raidr4life said:

https://x.com/MitchellRenz365/status/1707385935170502898?s=20

Does he even know he's been released this is wild.

Did you see the last one?  It is a picture of Renfrow's jersey.  He said protect him or I run my mouth.  I think we can all agree something strange is going on with Renfrow.  I think he needs help but I also think there is some truth to things he is saying.  They are just coming out strange.

9 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Did you see the last one?  It is a picture of Renfrow's jersey.  He said protect him or I run my mouth.  I think we can all agree something strange is going on with Renfrow.  I think he needs help but I also think there is some truth to things he is saying.  They are just coming out strange.

I think its just him reffering to why Renfrow not getting the ball, but he talking like JMD gonna have him un-alived

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

I think its just him reffering to why Renfrow not getting the ball, but he talking like JMD gonna have him un-alived

That was my point.  He is coming to a crazy outcome but he knows there is something going on to hold Renfrow back.  I would not put it past JMD to hold a grudge and not do what is best for the team.

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

That was my point.  He is coming to a crazy outcome but he knows there is something going on to hold Renfrow back.  I would not put it past JMD to hold a grudge and not do what is best for the team.

Meh i don't think he's holding Renfrow back the QB's got to start spreading it around and not focus on Adams so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Meh i don't think he's holding Renfrow back the QB's got to start spreading it around and not focus on Adams so much.

We do not know for sure but Renfrow has had less targets since JMD got here then he had his rookie year.  He had 50 targets with Carr here who loves him and has averaged under 2 targets a game this year.  I think JMD holds grudges and Renfrow is the last player remaining from last year that seemed to have an issue with JMD.

15 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I don’t understand why you are entertaining this man’s lunacy. He has completely lost his mind and has been posting nonstop gibberish for 45+ days (except for the rare instances where he loses his phone or is locked up). 

It’s an extremely sad story and I feel for him and his family.  But if you are using him as a valid source for some sinister revenge plot from JMD to Renfrow then you are grasping at straws. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

We do not know for sure but Renfrow has had less targets since JMD got here then he had his rookie year.  He had 50 targets with Carr here who loves him and has averaged under 2 targets a game this year.  I think JMD holds grudges and Renfrow is the last player remaining from last year that seemed to have an issue with JMD.

He’s schemed Renfrow open numerous times though and the QB is either not seeing it or simply not looking and just chucking it at his first read. If he wanted to for some reason do a Marcus Allen on him then he’d phase him out and not include him wouldn’t he? It doesn’t benefit either to just ignore him, you’re reducing his trade value and hindering the team.

3 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

I don’t understand why you are entertaining this man’s lunacy. He has completely lost his mind and has been posting nonstop gibberish for 45+ days (except for the rare instances where he loses his phone or is locked up). 

It’s an extremely sad story and I feel for him and his family.  But if you are using him as a valid source for some sinister revenge plot from JMD to Renfrow then you are grasping at straws. 

The guy has seen behind the curtain so he knows what some of the skeletons in the closet are.  His interpretation and perceived intent of those actions are probably off.  A crazy person can see smoke and say it is a dragon but that does not mean there is not a fire.  I do not think JMD is trying to kill Renfrow but I do think there is some leftover animosity from last year.  I felt this way before any of this came out and I am not the only person here that has noticed it.  I feel bad for the situation also and my first thought was brain injury.

12 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

The guy has seen behind the curtain so he knows what some of the skeletons in the closet are.  His interpretation and perceived intent of those actions are probably off.  A crazy person can see smoke and say it is a dragon but that does not mean there is not a fire.  I do not think JMD is trying to kill Renfrow but I do think there is some leftover animosity from last year.  I felt this way before any of this came out and I am not the only person here that has noticed it.  I feel bad for the situation also and my first thought was brain injury.

There's clearly something going on with Renfrow, and Chandler is at least coherent enough to know that. Chandler clearly has problems, but like you said, he still could be telling some truth in all the crazy.

I think they tried to trade him(Renfrow) for almost a year now and haven't been able to.  They don't want him and their actions say so.  They're stuck with him because no one wants to trade for his contract. They don't want him either, but they also can't just sit him after giving him that contract.  

Just another example of a bad situation they created.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...