The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Surely we can recoup some serious money here. He no doubt breached some sort of contract clause detrimental to the team.

What an enormous swing and a miss... again.

Large FA signing have not been kind to this franchise 

Deangelo Hall had to be worst. Lasted 8 games and was burnt by Eddie Royal rookie 1st game

10 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Welp just like I thought would eventually happen. Don't just cut him let him cut himself now I'm sure the team has enough to get out of the contract.

Hate that it’s the first thing I want to know… but do we know for sure how this will effect the cap? Or still too early to know that?

I’m not saying the organization should have done more because idk what steps they took, but I really hope they gave their all to get him help.  This whole saga is such a shame, Chandler is a good guy.  I find it hard to blame someone for their actions when they’re not mentally cognitive enough to understand.  

btw…. I highly doubt we are going to see any cap credits by getting out of his contract.  He had a very low salary and a big roster bonus which I would tend to believe they had to pay out.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RaiderX said:

So much for him taking Wilson under his wing. Head case just like his brother Bones.

Team passed on Carter because of the off the field incident, but their veteran DLineman was the one with the problem. 

Ziegler master class 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Ziegler master class 

But they analysis themselves constantly and learn from their mistakes…. So by my math Zeigler should be perfect from now on cuz he’s made almost every mistake possible.

JMD on the other hand has never made a mistake, in his life.  The man’s perfect in his eyes.