The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

34 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

That's the thing you or I haven't seen it, but the people dealing with him have. He's posting his own narrative while the people around him trying to protect his medical privacy. I'm pretty sure it's not just about social media post.

100% agreed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just posted this. Maybe times have changed. Injecting him with random stuff is that even legal. I’m assuming he didn’t resist which would’ve made things worse.

Not random stuff at all and absolutely legal if he was considered agitated and threatening.  Likely it was with a "B52" (Benadryl, Ativan and Haldol) or a different antipsychotic like Geodon.

A judge could also court order it (determined he lacked competency) after a capacity eval by a physician though this route would be a pretty big stretch…

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Not for social media posts alone would he have been committed.  Whenever the crisis intervention team checked on him, the assumption is that they determined that he or others were in danger. 

Total guess on my part, but I find it likely he said something that triggered safety concerns when he started ranting about Raider's managment involved in child abuse.  Don't think it's a far leap to assume he said something that could be implied as a threat.  Could've also happened when he was locked out of the facility. Pretty sure thats not SOP to lock out their players and that they'd have free access, not really a stretch to wonder if he was acting erratic or threatening at that point.  

Yea only thing I could think of were the kid posts. Had to have been more 

38 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea only thing I could think of were the kid posts. Had to have been more 

There's always two sides to each story.  And then there is the truth.  I'm sure there are text messages and voicemails that he didn't share on Twitter.

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

Not random stuff at all and absolutely legal if he was considered agitated and threatening.  Likely it was with a "B52" (Benadryl, Ativan and Haldol) or a different antipsychotic like Geodon.

A judge could also court order it (determined he lacked competency) after a capacity eval by a physician though this route would be a pretty big stretch…

That’s scary I can see if he went off like robbins or Richie incognito then you administer the cocktail of meds. I’ve never seen it done to someone who’s calm. 

there’s gotta be more to this That’s not being revealed 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

Interesting to hear Hondo Carpenter in his latest video he mentions briefly about Chandler and almost in passing that the FO might have known about some red flags prior to him signing. He doesn’t elaborate or circle back on it but that made my ears prick up certainly………