The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

You're by far the most pathetic person on this forum.  The epitome of a joke fan.  Sitting here on your high horse thinking you're anything more than a clown.  I feel sorry for the people around you, having to deal with someone with such a low level of intelligence.  With nothing better to do than argue with fellow Raiders fans.  I pity you.  I have sympathy for your loved ones.  I really hope you're able to learn how to be more than just a person who spends time hating someone they've never met.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

Damn jerry 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gym7trcudcx5oo4r1f

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Huh?

Maxx has been a pro since entering the league. Quit drinking and is the hardest worker on the team. 

Chandler was signed to help opposite of Crosby and aged out. 

You forgot their connection/relationship off the field before chandler even signed with us?

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

You're by far the most pathetic person on this forum.  The epitome of a joke fan.  Sitting here on your high horse thinking you're anything more than a clown.  I feel sorry for the people around you, having to deal with someone with such a low level of intelligence.  With nothing better to do than argue with fellow Raiders fans.  I pity you.  I have sympathy for your loved ones.  I really hope you're able to learn how to be more than just a person who spends time hating someone they've never met.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

TL:DR

I'm happy for you tho, or sorry that happened.

4 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Saw that he not practicing = he’s not playing on sun 🤦🏽‍♂️

Not even with the team but he still getting paid top 10 at his position 

it’s crazy cause jmd and ziegs know him since a kid no to mention the graham connection 

• Like 1

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Saw that he not practicing = he’s not playing on sun 🤦🏽‍♂️

Not even with the team but he still getting paid top 10 at his position 

it’s crazy cause jmd and ziegs know him since a kid no to mention the graham connection 

It keeps seeming more and more to me like he is having some type of breakdown or something. Idk, I'm not a medical professional.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

It keeps seeming more and more to me like he is having some type of breakdown or something. Idk, I'm not a medical professional.

They hand picked him tho if anyone knew this potentially could happen it was jmd and zieg not to mention graham. (If it really mental breakdown). 

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

They hand picked him tho if anyone knew this potentially could happen it was jmd and zieg not to mention graham. (If it really mental breakdown). 

Man sometimes these things can come out of nowhere, I don't think it's fair to put this particular thing on the front office. Mental health can just be like that.

• Like 1