The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

One, I won’t make any excuses for Sean allowing Gregg Williams to instigate the “bounty gate” crimes. The buck stops with him as the HC and with GM Loomis and with the Benson family, all the way to the top. 10000000000”% unacceptable. For ALL concerned. They were all punished accordingly, just like Mac has been in his 3 cheating scandals i which he was culpable or or at least partially culpable - SpyGate1, McSpyGate2 (the Mile High Version in London), and DeflateGate. 

Two, as far as his personal life, what happens between couples or whatever, any consenting adults, for that matter, I couldn’t care less. It has no bearing on football. You don’t know what’s happened in Mac’s personal life - good or bad - so who cares? Why make it an issue? Does it or will it affect the outcome on Sunday? You don’t because you have a crappy football coach who is bad at his job, who has a history of being bad at his job and who continues to be bad at his job. 

As regards Sean, hang him all you want for what mistakes he made (or allowed to be made) in 2008. The fact is his record as a HC is far superior to Mac’s as is his reputation around the league remains stellar. 

“Allowing Gregg Williams” gtfo you homer. Go touch some grass and miss me with that garbage. Dude willingly hurt people and should never be allowed in the sport again and your franchise should be embarrassed and ridiculed for hiring him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

One, I won’t make any excuses for Sean allowing Gregg Williams to instigate the “bounty gate” crimes. The buck stops with him as the HC and with GM Loomis and with the Benson family, all the way to the top. 10000000000”% unacceptable. For ALL concerned. They were all punished accordingly, just like Mac has been in his 3 cheating scandals i which he was culpable or or at least partially culpable - SpyGate1, McSpyGate2 (the Mile High Version in London), and DeflateGate. 

Two, as far as his personal life, what happens between couples or whatever, any consenting adults, for that matter, I couldn’t care less. It has no bearing on football. You don’t know what’s happened in Mac’s personal life - good or bad - so who cares? Why make it an issue? Does it or will it affect the outcome on Sunday? You don’t because you have a crappy football coach who is bad at his job, who has a history of being bad at his job and who continues to be bad at his job. 

As regards Sean, hang him all you want for what mistakes he made (or allowed to be made) in 2008. The fact is his record as a HC is far superior to Mac’s as is his reputation around the league remains stellar. 

Having a HOF QB I'm sure had nothing to do with that success either. 

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Jones took something. That’s my off the record medical assessment. 

That was my thought. He was literally on Twitter yesterday apparently gassing up fans about the season. Posting pics with Wilson. 24 hours later, this happens? Seems very manic. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Jones took something. That’s my off the record medical assessment. 

This. My man is definitely off.

When you are trying to make a point about righteousness and the people you cite are Jon Jones, Antonio Brown, Aldon Smith, and Kanye you know that elevator isn’t going all the way to the top floor.

I sincerely hope his mental health is ok and he gets the help he needs. 

• Like 5

Just now, big_palooka said:

That was my thought. He was literally on Twitter yesterday apparently gassing up fans about the season. Posting pics with Wilson. 24 hours later, this happens? Seems very manic. 

Manic is exactly what I thought. It kind of fits the bill to a tee and even minor substances can induce an episode. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jpaulthe1st said:

This. My man is definitely off.

When you are trying to make a point about righteousness and the people you cite are Jon Jones, Antonio Brown, Aldon Smith, and Kanye you know that elevator isn’t going all the way to the top floor.

I sincerely hope his mental health is ok and he gets the help he needs. 

Yeah I don’t want to turn this into an anti JMD Ziegler regime thing. This seems like a cry for help of some sorts.

This is clearly out of character for Chandler, whos been a pro’s pro the opposite of his brother and others he’s cited. I just hope he’s okay

22 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The bm thing is the kinda weird part of it all esp if the hc or gm contacted her

dont mess with a man’s fam esp when kids/bm is involved 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

The Jones brothers have been known to go AWOL at times. Jon Jones has had many episodes of mental health episodes

That said, Jones was not at practice for nearly 3 weeks and only returned after preseason.

Has Tyree Wilson supplanted Jones in practice and the old vet got angry? 

This is embarrassing esp from a seasoned vet. 

we almost made it to reg season without some serious drama…

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

The bm thing is the kinda weird part of it all esp if the hc or gm contacted her

dont mess with a man’s fam esp when kids/bm is involved 

My guess is Jones was acting slightly eradict…: JMD or Zeigler reached out to his child’s mother… and painted him in a light he didn’t agree with, Jones didn’t appreciate that…. And the issue got out of hand.

Edited by jimkelly02