The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

I’m not trolling.

But hire a clown, expect a circus. It happened to us with the same guy in 2009-10 and again last year. 

One, on a human level, I do hope Jones is of sound mind and not in danger of harming himself; he always seemed to be a solid, mature dude with a focus on his career. 

Two, and again not trolling, but this kind of drama, distractions and the like always seem to follow around every NE assistant who gets an HC or GM job and then completely wrecks havoc on the franchise.

Look at the Pioli (w/Crennel) tenure in KC, or Judge in NY, not to mention Mac’s disaster here in Colorado, the extreme distaste left in mouths in Houston during the BO’B reign (and that one was the rare case where there was at least a modicum of on-field success). Quinn/Patricia in Detroit was a nightmare even by Detroit standards. Saban proved he can only coach in college. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hope this is nothing but I’ll be waiting for your damage control take on this…

chandler as far as I know is a squeaky clean player/person idk what this is

Either way I can’t see how Mr. Patriot Way spins this…

1) Zeigler overpaid a aging player who went nuts and we’re still on the hook for big bucks

2) JMD and Zeigler pissed off another team leader.

whatever happened and who ever was at fault…. Ain’t Derek Carr’s…. But that’s exact what he’s already started in with 

5 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I’m not trolling.

But hire a clown, expect a circus. It happened to us with the same guy in 2009-10 and again last year. 

One, on a human level, I do hope Jones is of sound mind and not in danger of harming himself; he always seemed to be a solid, mature dude with a focus on his career. 

Two, and again not trolling, but this kind of drama, distractions and the like always seem to follow around every NE assistant who gets an HC or GM job and then completely wrecks havoc on the franchise.

Look at the Pioli (w/Crennel) tenure in KC, or Judge in NY, not to mention Mac’s disaster here in Colorado, the extreme distaste left in mouths in Houston during the BO’B reign (and that one was the rare case where there was at least a modicum of on-field success). Quinn/Patricia in Detroit was a nightmare even by Detroit standards. Saban proved he can only coach in college. 

Get this trash out of our sub. Stick to your own and I hope you get wrecked on Sunday. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Get this trash out of our sub. Stick to your own and I hope you get wrecked on Sunday. 

I come in here in the spirit of sportsmanship, make an intelligent and well-informed post based upon historical fact and sound reasoning, and you in turn troll me. 

That being said, I hope you get wrecked on Sunday. You probably weren’t even alive the last time your team won the Super Bowl. Heck, you probably weren’t alive the last time your team made it to the Super Bowl. 

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I come in here in the spirit of sportsmanship, make an intelligent and well-informed post based upon historical fact and sound reasoning, and you in turn troll me. 

That being said, I hope you get wrecked on Sunday. You probably weren’t even alive the last time your team won the Super Bowl. Heck, you probably weren’t alive the last time your team made it to the Super Bowl. 

Sure cool cool champ your assumptions make you look just like the clown you are. Take your *** back to the Denver sub. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It really blows my mind how you still aren't over DC.  I really think you need to sit down and ask yourself why you can't stop bringing him up.  Your obsession (whatever you want to call this) over a person you've probably never met is awkward and needs addressing.  You should really just stop and move on.  DC literally has nothing to do with what's going on with C. Jones and you still find a way to bring him up.  I sometimes think you're just some weird troll (Broncos fan) just here to mess with Raiders fans.

You can go root for the Saints lil bro

23 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You can go root for the Saints lil bro

I think that’s a very weak argument.  No one here who supported Carr renounced their fan ship or did what you’re alluding to.  In fact the pro Carr group simply just wants to stop talking about him good or bad. We are of the opinion. “Ok you anti Carr guys got your way let’s just move on now” but you all don’t move on.  You claim O’Connell is better then Carr, knowing that’s far fetched and your just trying to antagonize.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think that’s a very weak argument.  No one here who supported Carr renounced their fan ship or did what you’re alluding to.  In fact the pro Carr group simply just wants to stop talking about him good or bad. We are of the opinion. “Ok you anti Carr guys got your way let’s just move on now” but you all don’t move on.  You claim O’Connell is better then Carr, knowing that’s far fetched and your just trying to antagonize.

You right, he's the greatest 

Wow, I am reading through this and sadly am not shocked.  Obviously there is more to the story and something set Jones off but as some have pointed out he has had a long career with no drama or red flags.  

Regardless this is once again not a good look for the front office and the organization.  People are still shocked that we had 45M in cap space and walked away with a collection of below average players.  It's losing, drama and situations like this as to why players and their agents want nothing to do with this franchise and why I was confident that 45M we had would get us nothing but below average talent. 

If we start out bad I have a feeling Adams will wan't out of town and if that happens, it's all over for JM and company.  Adams has about 25M reasons to keep his mouth shut but I can see it getting ugly if we start out bad and his numbers are suffering...

• Like 1